Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel.
Hello. Are you looking for a tasty lunch recipe?
Fancy trying out this Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel recipe?
Product: Pyrex Cook & Go
How To Make Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel:
- 1 red pepper
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, bruised
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3tbl tomato paste
- Salt, pepper, thyme
- 1tbl balsamic vinegar
To Prepare The Mackerel:
- 2 mackerel fillets
- Rosemary chopped
How To Make:
1. Sprinkle the mackerel fillets with a pinch of salt, sugar and rosemary then let them rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cut all of the vegetables into chunks and mix in the tomato paste.
3. Roast at 150C for 80 minutes until the vegetables soften.
4. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the vegetables and stir gently.
5. Turn the oven up to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and roast for a further 10 minutes to caramelise.
6. Remove the rosemary before cooking the mackerel skin side up on foil under a hot grill until crispy.
7. Check the underside of mackerel after about 4-5 minutes, when the underside is no longer pink it is cooked.
8. Serve on top of the ratatouille and add torn basil leaves.
Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel.Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of this Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like this recipe:
Grilled Mackerel and Watercress Salad with Orange and Chilli:
Fancy making up this Grilled Mackerel and Watercress Salad with Orange and Chilli recipe?
Possibly one to try on the barbecue in Summer too but whichever way you cook it, it’s delicious!
Share your thoughts in the comments below and do not forget to let us know if you get to try this recipe.
Try now or pin for later.
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings