Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel.
Hello. Are you looking for a tasty lunch recipe?
Fancy trying out this Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel recipe?
Product: Pyrex Cook & Go
How To Make Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel:
- 1 red pepper
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, bruised
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3tbl tomato paste
- Salt, pepper, thyme
- 1tbl balsamic vinegar
To Prepare The Mackerel:
- 2 mackerel fillets
- Rosemary chopped
How To Make:
1. Sprinkle the mackerel fillets with a pinch of salt, sugar and rosemary then let them rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cut all of the vegetables into chunks and mix in the tomato paste.
3. Roast at 150C for 80 minutes until the vegetables soften.
4. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the vegetables and stir gently.
5. Turn the oven up to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and roast for a further 10 minutes to caramelise.
6. Remove the rosemary before cooking the mackerel skin side up on foil under a hot grill until crispy.
7. Check the underside of mackerel after about 4-5 minutes, when the underside is no longer pink it is cooked.
8. Serve on top of the ratatouille and add torn basil leaves.
Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel.Recipe c/o Pyrex.
What do you think of this Ratatouille With Grilled Mackerel recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like this recipe:
Grilled Mackerel and Watercress Salad with Orange and Chilli:
Fancy making up this Grilled Mackerel and Watercress Salad with Orange and Chilli recipe?
Possibly one to try on the barbecue in Summer too but whichever way you cook it, it’s delicious!
Share your thoughts in the comments below and do not forget to let us know if you get to try this recipe.
Try now or pin for later.
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes