Remember Blur vs Oasis?: Time Tunnel Tuesday.
Over at Pinkoddy’s blog their is a new fun blog hop called Time Tunnel Tuesday.
Remember Blur vs Oasis?: Time Tunnel Tuesday:
“Simple post up some music, news, films, or events from a particularly year, link up and then we all guess the year!”
This is the year my oldest son was born so if you guess this you will know how old my son will be on Thursday!!
I was a Blur fan and my son at around 6 months was too. He use to pull himself up out of his playpen and dance to this song.
So can you guess the year Blur released the album Parklife?
Bon Jovi’s album Crossroads was released this year.
And the amazing film Lion King was out this year too.
Can you guess this Amazing year?
Music Mondays #week 1 – Steve Harley – Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) and The Full Monty – Hot Stuff.
Music Mondays #Week 2 – Coldplay song: The Scientist.
Music Monday #Week 3 – Bruno Mars – Marry You.
Music Monday #Week 4 – Kinky Boots – These Boots Are Made for Walkin’
Music Monday #Week 5 – Christina Perri’s Jar Of Hearts.
Music Monday #Week 6 – The Bangles – Manic Monday.
Music Monday #Week 7 – Sinitta – So Macho
Music Monday #Week 8 – Cher Lloyd – Swagger Jagger
Music Monday #Week 9 – The Snowman (1982).
Music Monday #Week 10 – Muppet’s Christmas Carol, The Polar Express Hot Chocolate Scene, The Snowman.
Music Monday #Week 11 – Favourite Song Of 2011.
Music Monday #Week 12 – Baker Street
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper