Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums. Hello friends, so I have a sweet recipe to share with you today.
Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums:
Love rice pudding? If so, would you like to try out today’s recipe?
For The Rice Pudding:
1 pack of Carnation Rice Pudding instant dessert mix
275 ml semi-skimmed milk
For The Plums:
150ml (¼pt) Marsala wine
1tsp arrowroot mixed with 1 tsp water
150ml (¼pt) water
25g (1oz) caster sugar
9 plums, halved and stoned
2 cinnamon sticks
Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums Method:
Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
Secondly, mix together the Marsala, arrowroot, water and sugar.
Thirdly, place the plums in a large ovenproof dish and pour over the Marsala mixture. Add the cinnamon sticks and poach, uncovered, in the oven for about 40 minutes.
Fourthly, turn the plums once during cooking.
Fifth, heat Carnation Rice Pudding instant mix with milk in the microwave or on the hob for 5 minutes, according to package instructions.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Serve up a generous helping of rice pudding with the warm plums.
So yummy. So what do you think about this Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums recipe?
About this post- Recipe and photo credit by- Carnation.
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Cranberry And Blueberry Quick Pot Muffin:
Do you fancy turning your morning oat into muffins?
Intrigued? Read on… So today I am sharing these Cranberry & Blueberry Quick Pot Muffin’s with you from Stoats.
Quick by name and quick by nature, this muffin can be made in a matter of minutes. Better still, there is no fancy ingredient list and no washing up. How To Make Cranberry And Blueberry Quick Pot Muffins.
Latest From The Blog:
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
Thanks so much for stopping by here today.