Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums. Hello friends, so I have a sweet recipe to share with you today.
Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums:
Love rice pudding? If so, would you like to try out today’s recipe?
For The Rice Pudding:
1 pack of Carnation Rice Pudding instant dessert mix
275 ml semi-skimmed milk
For The Plums:
150ml (¼pt) Marsala wine
1tsp arrowroot mixed with 1 tsp water
150ml (¼pt) water
25g (1oz) caster sugar
9 plums, halved and stoned
2 cinnamon sticks
Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums Method:
Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
Secondly, mix together the Marsala, arrowroot, water and sugar.
Thirdly, place the plums in a large ovenproof dish and pour over the Marsala mixture. Add the cinnamon sticks and poach, uncovered, in the oven for about 40 minutes.
Fourthly, turn the plums once during cooking.
Fifth, heat Carnation Rice Pudding instant mix with milk in the microwave or on the hob for 5 minutes, according to package instructions.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Serve up a generous helping of rice pudding with the warm plums.
So yummy. So what do you think about this Rice Pudding With Marsala Poached Plums recipe?
About this post- Recipe and photo credit by- Carnation.
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Cranberry And Blueberry Quick Pot Muffin:
Do you fancy turning your morning oat into muffins?
Intrigued? Read on… So today I am sharing these Cranberry & Blueberry Quick Pot Muffin’s with you from Stoats.
Quick by name and quick by nature, this muffin can be made in a matter of minutes. Better still, there is no fancy ingredient list and no washing up. How To Make Cranberry And Blueberry Quick Pot Muffins.
Latest From The Blog:
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
Thanks so much for stopping by here today.