Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy a tasty recipe to try? Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha, anyone?
Dukkha is an Egyptian spice mix with can be used as a topping on meat fish, fish roasted veggies. Keep what you don’t use in this recipe in an airtight container for up to 1 month. This recipe has been designed to help with weight loss developed by a nutritionist.
Table Of Content:
- Firstly, Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha Ingredients.
- Secondly, Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha:
- 4 x salmon fillets, about 125g each in total
- 2 medium fennel blubs
For The Dukkah:
- 100g shelled pistachio
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- 400g Tenderstem broccoli or asparagus
- 200g baby new potatoes to serve
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- To make the dukkah, heat a small non-stick frying pan, once the pan is hot add the cumin, coriander and sesame seeds and dry roast for 30 seconds. Place all the ingredient is a smaller blender and process to a coarse powder.
- Cut each fennel bulb in half and cut each half into 3 wedges. Cook in boiling salted water for 10mins, then drain well and toss with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Place the fennel and salmon in a shallow ovenproof dish, then bake for 15mins.
- Place the fennel on a plate, top with the salmon, sprinkle 1 tbsp. of Dukkah over each piece of salmon and serve with Tenderstem broccoli or asparagus and new potatoes.
Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha.
Per serving: 428cals, 24g fat, 4g saturated fat, 37g protein, 8g fibre, 12g carbohydrate, 4g sugar, 0.2g salt
Gluten-free/ Low carb/High protein. Recipe and recipe photography by American Pistachio. So what do you think of this Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Pistachio And Quinoa Bites. I am sharing this healthy Pistachio recipe from American Pistachios. This recipe has been designed to help with weight loss developed by a nutritionist. How do you fancy making Pistachio and quinoa bites? All the nutritional information is attached at the bottom of the recipe. Pistachio And Quinoa Bites. So yummy.
Secondly, Pistachio, Oat, And Cranberry Breakfast Pancakes. Do you also fancy trying out these Pistachio, oat and cranberry breakfast pancakes? Pistachio, Oat, And Cranberry Breakfast Pancakes. So tasty.
Thirdly, White Chocolate And Pistachio Sponge Blondies. “It must have been the Americans that came up with the name ‘blondies’. Otherwise, the brownies would have all the fun?! White Chocolate And Pistachio Sponge Blondies.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.