Rosy Roast Beetroot Roots. Recipe and photo credit by - Baxters
Rosy Roast Beetroot Roots.
A delectable and easy vegetable accompaniment for the Sunday roast, or for any mid-week family supper, such as grilled chops, sausages or baked ham.
How To Make Rosy Roast Beetroot Roots:
- 1 jar of Baxters Baby Beetroot, cut into halves or quarters
- 300g carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- 450g potatoes, peeled and cut onto chunky wedges
- 2 large onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Rosy Roast Beetroot Roots Method:
- Pre-heat a frying pan, heat rapeseed oil in pan and then add vegetables to colour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6).
- Place carrots, potatoes and onions in a large roasting tray.
- Add the Balsamic vinegar, and then season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Roast minutes for 25 before adding the baby beetroot then place back in the oven for a further 20 until the carrots, potatoes and onions are soft and charred around the edges; keep basting the vegetables throughout cooking with the oil and vinegar dressing.
- Once out of the oven finish the dish with cooked baby beetroot.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional value per serving:
- Kcals = 183
- Carbs = 31g
- Total Fat = 4g
- Saturated Fat = 1g
- Protein= 3g
Rosy Roast Beetroot Roots. Recipe and photo credit by – Baxters
You Might Also Like:
Cumin Roast Beetroot, Squash And Carrot with herb salad anyone?
This salad brings together the earthy flavours of roast veg, crunchy hazelnuts and fresh herbs. With a spicy heat and the fresh zing of lime and
Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressin:
Have you every tried beetroot soup? A delicious beetroot soup recipe, perfect for entertaining friends. Yum!