Royal Wedding Tribute From Our Visit To London:
As a tribute to the big Royal wedding here’s some photos I took last time we visited London.
Royal Wedding Tribute From Our Visit To London.
You Might Also Like:
Femarelle® Taking Back Control Campaign. #TakingBackControl
Hello friends. On Tuesday I had an early start when I set my alarm for 5 am to get ready for Brunch in London for the Femarelle® launch event and to find out more about their Taking Back Control campaign.
The talk was hosted by early menopause survivor Michelle Heaton and Professor Andrea Genazzani. The Femarelle® #takingbackcontrol campaign is supported by Michelle and leading experts.
After an early morning drive into Nottingham, a couple of hours on the train to London and finally 15 minutes on the Tube I was at Tower Hill enjoying the sights and sounds of a rush hour London. I was feeling very excited to be invited along with everyone to the Ivy Tower Bridge.
What I Wore: Day Out In London:
What a difference a week makes!!
Last week it was red hot and felt like the middle of summer. This week it has been so cold, windy and raining. It feels like Winter again!! I mean come on weather, get yourself together 😉
So glad I treated myself to a warm jumper that I picked up in the sales last week. I was in two minds about buying it but at £3.00 I thought it would be worth saving for Winter. I think saving!! I have worn it every day so far this week.
What I Wore: Day Out In London.
Fun Morning In Hyde Park:
We love to visit London and today I am sharing some fun photos.
Sharing some more photos from our London adventures when we were in Hyde Park on Sunday.
The weather was amazing!. Beautiful clear and sunny skies, really warm and nice and peaceful!! Just like Summer should be. The weather being nice here make our day all the more special.
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever