Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz. Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore ❤️ Hello friends, happy Thursday. So how are you today? “There’s no place like home,” is there!? It’s a good job as we can’t go far!! Not with covid still around, anyway.
There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home- Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz.
Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz:
You know I am still a kid at heart. When I was growing up back in the 70’s The Wizard Of Oz was on the television, every Christmas. I used to love Dorothy’s ruby red slippers and offed dreamt of owning my very own pair.
I have always wanted some Ruby Red Slippers like the ones in Wizard Of Oz. A magic pair of shoes worn by Dorothy Gale that took her home when she clicked her heels together 3 times.
This Christmas my husband got me some. Well, not original ones but these amazing Irregular Choice ones. Aren’t they stunning and beautiful?
It was such an amazing surprise when he took me to the shop to try them on to make sure they fit me before he brought them me.
He was going to surprise me but I tagged along when he went out and it was a good job I did as I needed a smaller size than before.
You can see my Instagram Reel Here: I believe we’re Not In Kansas, Toto.
They were £129.00. Now I wonder how much are the ruby red slippers from wizard of oz worth?
So what do you think of my Dorothy’s ruby red slippers from The Wizard Of Oz made by Irregular Choice? They even light up for a few seconds too.
“There’s no place like home,” (because, truly, there is no place quite as good as home). I love that the Yellow Brick Road represents strategy. How you will get there?
No, I don’t want to wear them or I will rub the picture off the bottoms!! Haha.
I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!
I love Irregular Choice shoes and check out some of the other shoes I own.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes. On Saturday when my Husband was off work we took a trip to Meadowhall for a spot of shopping and out for dinner. The Husband brought me a present. Some of my favourite shoes. How sweet are these Miss Piggy shoes by Irregular Choice!? Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes.
- Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes Guide: Love my Irregular choice shoes. The trouble is I do not often wear them often as they are usually too high to wear for long without my feet aching. I can not usually walk out too far in them, that’s for sure. These ones though are perfect and fit like a glove. I just wish I had somewhere to go and show them off 🙄 Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes Guide.
- Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes. I have been thinking of buying some flat ones for a while now. Some that I can wear any time of the day. For as long as I want to, but I always go for a high heeled pair at the last minute. I had my eyes on the flat Alice in Wonderland one but you do not often see them in the shoes and I like to try them on before I buy them to make sure they are comfy. When we went to Meadowhall last Saturday, Miss Piggy was calling me! Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes.
Secondly, Animal: Creative Mondays Link Up!
- I love creative shoes and my all time favourites brand are Irregular Choice shoes. Not ones I would wear every day as they are not the most practical shoes but ones I just love to look at! How adorable are these Animal ones from The Muppet’s? I love them! So much fun. My Irregular Choice. Animal: My Irregular Choice.
- Animal from The Muppet’s Irregular Choice Shoes: How I Styled Them. I don’t just like these shoes, I love them because they are so much fun 🙂 Love a good quote: You being crazy doesn’t bother me. It’s you being crazier than me… that makes me freakin JEALOUS! Animal from The Muppet’s Irregular Choice Shoes: How I Styled Them.
- Last but not least, Love My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes. Yesterday I mentioned I was on the hunt for some Alice In Wonderland, Tick Tock shoes by Irregular Choice. You can read my search here: Desperately Seeking Alice In Wonderland. Well, now I have given up hope in finding any so I bought some Toy Story shoes, thanks to the money my Dad gave me to treat myself. Love My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes.
Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes. Today I’m sharing some #flashbackfriday photos from last Spring. These photos make me happy. I love this outfit and photos but most of all I love my Irregular Choice Toy Story shoes. I have mentioned before, I never want to grow up 😁 Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes.
Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz:
Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes And How I’ve Styled Them, Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes And How I’ve Styled Them. Outfit: Jeans And Jumper Dress: Primark | Shoes: Irregular Choice. Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes And How I’ve Styled Them.
Second Chance Antique Store: Toy Story Shoes. So of we went to watch Toy Story 4 do not worry, no spoilers here!! Yes, I love it. Well all did. We the Husband and I and 2 youngest children. The older 2 have not seen it yet. Yes it did bring a tear to my eye, admitted not as much as Toy Story 3. I did have to do a fair bit of blinking.
What was amazing though, and honestly not a spoiler but there was a vintage shop in Toy Story 4. A shop called Second Chance, now what could this possible do to relate to me and bring back even more fun memories of my kids being little!? Well guess what!?
When all of my babies were small I decided I needed to have a job where I could work when my Husband was at home and be home when my Husband was at work. Somewhere I would be near to home and could take time off when I needed to. I am talking 17 years ago now. Second Chance Antique Store: Toy Story Shoes.