Sandy From Grease Look: You’re The One That I. Creative Mondays Blog Hop. Hello friends. Happy Monday everyone.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Sandy From Grease Look: You’re The One That I Want:
This week I am sharing some more picture from my photo shoot with Marisota. My second outfit that I picked out first. I picked this outfit based around these beautiful red shoes.
Also, I thought the black PVC, sparkly sequins and faux fur all went together great with the red stilettos. I love this outfit.
Sandy From Grease Look: Your The One That I Want. When my husband seen the pictures he said “Your outfit looks like the one Sandy wore in Grease at the end!!” I quickly Googled Sandy to look at her outfit and it is very alike!! Then I replied back “Tell me about it stud!! Lol.
Sandy From Grease Look: Your The One That I Want.
- Creative Mondays. Now on to the party. To join in the fun~ Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back. Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
This linky has now closed.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, The Photo Shoot In Manchester With Marisota And Being An Over 40 Model For The Day! This is a retro post with a lot of old photos. This is a great post on a day I really enjoyed. For a day, I was a model in my forties. So, because it was such a fantastic day, I’m sharing it again. These old photographs bring back so many happy memories. It’s been a fantastic day. I got up really early and took a train to Manchester by myself. I’ve never been to a large city on my alone before since I didn’t think I was bold enough. It only goes to show that you can do anything you set your mind to. Is it something I’d do again!? Yes!!! Because it was so enjoyable. This is the first time I’ve ever shared these images on the internet. The Photo Shoot In Manchester With Marisota And Being An Over 40 Model For The Day!
- Secondly, The Red Christmas Dress For A Photo Shoot With Marisota. This week I am also sharing some of my photo’s from a photo shoot with Marisota. Starting with the red Christmas dress. I love red, as you may guess from the outfits I picked. So pretty. Also red is my favourite colour. The Red Christmas Dress For A Photo Shoot With Marisota.
#XmasStartsWith Marisota Bloggers: Look At Us All Dressed Up:
- Fourthly, #XmasStartsWith Marisota Bloggers. Look At Us All Dressed Up. So if you have been reading my blog this week you will have seen many pictures from a Christmas fashion campaign #XmasStartsWith that I was invited to a few weeks ago. So exciting. Here we are, me and also the 4 other lovely bloggers who took part in the photoshoot and a video for Marisota. What an amazing day it was! So much fun. #XmasStartsWith Marisota Bloggers: #XmasStartsWith Marisota Bloggers. So cool.
- Fifth, What I Wore: Marisota Photo Shoot. As a result, I left home at 4 a.m. because my husband had an early shift and it was the best option for day care that day. I arrived three hours early in Manchester. No concerns, though; it gave me the opportunity to look around the shops, and I discovered a great Wetherspoons. Inside is also decked out for the holidays. Also, it’s stunning. I was tempted by hot chocolate with cream, but I chose to be virtuous and have a cappuccino instead. There are also plenty of glittering Christmas outfits for us to try on. My attention is often drawn to red outfits. Also, red shoes are one of my favourite colours. The heart-shaped bag on the table is lovely, but it didn’t go with any of my clothes. What I Wore: Marisota Photo Shoot. So much fun.
Sandy From Grease Look: Your The One That I Want:
Are You Looking For Real Mum’s Real Style For Your Next Collaborations? So are You Looking For Real Mum’s Real Style For Your Next Collaborations? This Is What A Mum Looks Like. Are You Looking For Real Mum’s Real Style? Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. As always, we’d love to hear what you have to say. If you liked this post, why not subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? So, I also hope you found today’s article interesting. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. I’m hoping you’ll be able to see us again soon?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Beautiful Colours Of Spring. Another busy week here with the children off school for Easter. Over the weekend we visited Queens Park in Chesterfield for a lovely walk in the park. So many Spring flowers and blossom in bloom. It was such a pleasure to see. Have you been getting out and about? Have you been taking photos of Spring too? Beautiful Colours Of Spring.
- Secondly, My Favourite Orange Dress: Over 40 Style. One of my favourite items of clothing is dresses. Love them. When I do not need anything new, I would always need a new dress!? Dresses are my favourite because these are always a new style to try out or even a new colour. I have never owned an orange dress before! My Favourite Orange Dress.