Saturday Is Caption Day With Gok Wan: Madame Tussaud’s.
Hello friends. How are you doing?
How is your Winter going?
Today I am sharing a photo taken in Blackpool with everyone over at Caption Saturday of me and my fashion icon!
The lovely Gok Wan.
Now if only it was the real Gok Wan! Oh the fashion questions I would ask him! I am sure he would hate my outfit as I did not match this look up too good!! ha!
Saturday Is Caption Day With Gok Wan: Madame Tussaud’s:
This was taken in Madame Tussauds last year but can you think of a caption?….
Olly Murs Waxwork And More: The Weekend Link Up:
Hello friends. Welcome back to the blog. I am trialling out bring back Creative Mondays, The Wednesday link up and Welcome To The Weekend linky with a new linky host. Do you want to join us? You can read all about it here: Christmas Jumpers For Dogs The:
Embarrassing Mum: Welcome To The Weekend:
Hello friends, happy Friday. I am sure if you ask my children do they get embarrassed by their parents sometimes, I’m sure they all would say yes! Like the time I posted myself dancing around An Ed Sheeran waxwork at Madame Tussaud’s my eldest Son mentioned how embarrassing it was to:
Blackpool Tower Photos: Outfit Post Creative Mondays Link Up:
Blackpool Tower Photos: Outfit Post Creative Mondays Link Up. One place we loved to visit every year is Blackpool but we broken the routine a few years ago as we were short on time and having a dog left us not having many days away. Mollie:
Hanging Out With Ed Sheeran’s Waxwork #LinkUp:
Monday has soon come around again, hasn’t it?. I have had the whole weekend off work and not noticed it as I’ve been busy chopping up old bedroom furniture, bed and wallpapering and painting for my new bed and drawers to arrive tomorrow. So far it is looking good:
Abbey Road With An Added Member #WeekendLinkUp:
Also Happy Book Lover’s Day. Have you read any good book’s lately? I am always looking for a good book to get lost in. Any recommendations? Any fun plans for the weekend? I am working all weekend but love that I work one weekend and get the following weekend off:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special