Sausage And Kale Pie: Winter Warmer Meal Idea. Hello friends, happy Sunday. So how are you today? Love sausages? Love kale?
Have you ever mixed them together in one pie? Fancy making a Sausage And Kale Pie?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sausage And Kale Pie Ingredients.
- Secondly, Sausage And Kale Pie Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipes Ideas.
Sausage And Kale Pie: Winter Warmer Meal Idea:
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
You Will Need:
- 700g King Edward potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 25g butter
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk
- 250g pack Kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 450g sausage-meat
- 1 onion, sliced (150g)
- 1 eating apple, cored and sliced (175g)
How To Make Sausage And Kale Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until tender, drain and return to the pan, mash with the butter and milk then season.
- Meanwhile, cook the kale in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain. Roughly chop half and stir into the mash.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the sausage-meat, onion and apple for 4-5 minutes, breaking up the sausage-meat. Stir in the remaining kale and transfer to an ovenproof dish. Spoon over the kale mash and bake for 30 minutes until golden.
Try using sweet potato instead of potato for a change. Try using a pack of flavoured sausages instead, just remove the skin and fry with the onion and apple.
Recipe c/o Discover Kale. So what do you think of this Sausage And Kale Pie recipe? Fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Salmon and Kale Filo Pie. Are you also looking for something a little different for you mid-week dinner? Fancy making a Salmon And Kale Filo Pie? This fish pie recipe will be a family favourite, and you can rest assured that your dinner is low in saturated fat and salt too. You can replace the kale with spinach if you’d prefer – or go half and half.
Secondly, Hearty Kale Soup. Are you looking for a nice and healthy soup recipe to keep you warm on a cold Winters day? Fancy making some Hearty Kale Soup? So good.
Spicy Sausage Soup. F]So do you fancy making some Spicy Sausage Soup? Are you keep nice and warm? Do you like to make hot drinks and soups up in the day to stay cosy and warm? Are you looking for a nice and tasty soup recipe? Fancy making some Spicy Sausage Soup? So tasty.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post?