Shabby Chic Style: China Cups And Pearls. Today I am sharing a few of my favourite shabby chic style things.
China cups and pearls!!
I have a bit of a thing for pretty china cups and plates. You can always pick them up cheap at a charity shop or car boot sale and they look beautiful to use or as ornaments on a shelve.
I love all things vintage too. I think they make a nice change to modern things and also hold some history to them too.
China cups are great for keeping bits of jewellery inside them. You can even jazz them up for any kind of table display.
Perfect for wedding, christening or any kind of quirky party. They would make a great centrepiece displays on any table full of flowers and pearls. Sweet idea!
How sweet are these Cornflower Blue china plates? I got them from my mum when she was clearing out my grandmas sister house out. I can imagine that she love using these. I bet they were her pride and joy. Best china for special occasions!?
China tea cups look so stunning with pearls. Don’t you think? I love to see them with flowers in too, also cupcakes being served up in them.
Do you collect china cups and saucers?
If so do you like to collect a whole set or just the odd ones like me?
I like to collect just the odd cups and plates and half sets as they look so good together. Plus I think it would be hard to buy a full set without paying top money for them.
Do you just use your china cups for hot drinks or do you like to use them for something else like displays?
What would you put in yours?
*Oh the pearls are only fake!! Ha!!
Think they were around £2.00 from Primark… Shh..
What is your favourite thing to collect?
Anything antique or vintage?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Results Are In And My Top 5 Viewed Posts Of 2020 Are
- 6 Fun Recipes with Raspberry To Try Out Today
- 5 Ways To Upcycle Old Jars: Recycle And Reuse
- How To Create An Instagram-Worthy Cheese
- 5 Tasty Pizza Recipes To Try Out On Pizza Day
- The Slim Fast Diet And 4 Reason Why I’ve Started It
- 9 Pieces Every Woman Should Have In Her Winter
- 5 Tips To Make The Ultimate Hot Chocolate
- 4 Heart Shaped Recipes To Try Out On Valentines Day
- 14 Sweet And Savoury Pie Recipes For #NationalPieDay
- 17 Reasons I Am Looking Forward To Summer 2020
- 5 Creative Ways To Use Coconut Oil Right Now
- 17 Assorted Vegan Recipes To Try This Veganuary
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
You Might Also Like: