Share Your Style Saturday: Guest Post: Style Sud-Est. Hello friends, I am very excite to share with you one of my favourite style bloggers today.
This week featured blog hop stylist is here and I am very happy to share my very first fashion guest blogger post, Ariane from Style Sud -Est. I love everything about her style and now over to Ariane 🙂
Guest Post: Style Sud-Est:
Describe Your Style:
Favorite Must Have Item:
Favorite Fashion Quote:
‘’Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live. ‘’ Gianni Versace
French Fashion Rebel living in Montreal, Canada – Being trendy, edgy and funky has nothing to do with age- It’s all about being creative, thinking outside the box, experimenting with colors, styles, proportions, attitude and knowing what works for you – I believe that 50 and plus magazines and some stylish gurus are just too conservative and they try to convince us Ladies over 50 that we should adhere to a dress code which in my opinion make us invisible thus making us believe that we don’t belong on the fashion runway anymore.
I refuse to be invisible and being lost in the sea of neutrals- I belong on the fashion runway – I wear what makes me happy and don’t care what people think-
I love Ariane style and hope you do too 🙂
Guest Post: Style Sud-Est.
don’t forget to stop by her blog ( clickable link at top )
Thanks for being my guest today Ariane.
If you want to share your style Saturday simply join the hop and if you want to be my guest post read my
Featured Blogger Page.
Link up’s have now finished.
More Style Posts:
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up