Shoe And Tell: What Shoes I Have Worn This Week? Hello friends, so how are you today?
Happy Sunday, what kind of shoes have you been wearing lately?
As today I am sharing a few pairs that I have been wearing. I also love shoes to go with my dresses so when I buy a new pair I always have this in mind.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *.
Shoe And Tell: What Shoes I Have Worn This Week:
With the children being off school its been lots of flats/ Converse/ trainers kind of shoes weeks. What is today’s most popular shoe?
So take a little look:
Firstly, Converse! These Shoes Will Go With Every Dress You Own!!
What Shoes I Wore: Converse: c/o JD Sports
Anything suitable for long walks, running, playing tennis and basketball in!! I am loving these washed look blue skinny jeans too. How about you? Do you love wearing Converse?
Secondly, Boots! Ankle Boots With Jeans.
Ankle Boots also look stylish when worn with a dress, no matter what the length is. I can not wait to start wearing my dresses again more this spring.
Even though the sun has been shining and it has felt like summer I still love wearing my comfy boots!!
What Shoes I Wore: Boots: c/o Shoetique
Thirdly, Brogues: Gold Brogues, Anyone?
These gold shoes never fail to make me smile!! Comfortable shoes to wear with any kind of dresses too.
What Shoes I Wore: Gold Brogues F&F Tesco
Fourthly, Trainers! Not A Dress Trainer Though!
Well not covered in mud, anyway!
What Shoes I Wore: Trainer: c/o Asics
Asics Trainers. Don’t you just hate getting new trainers dirty!?! Oh well that is what they are for!!
Shoe And Tell: What Shoes I Have Worn This Week?
Fifth, More Converse Style Shoes: Great with dresses too.
What Shoes I Wore: Shoes: Longsdale
Love red shoes!! Do you too?
Sixth, White Ballet Style Shoes: Love A Flat Ballet Style Shoe!
What Shoes I Wore: Shoes: c/o Shoezone
Lets not forget the tight!! Marge Simpson legs. Do you love mustard tights too?
Seventh, Lace Up Boots: Takes Ages To Get On Though!!
What Shoes I Wore: Boots: Nike
Great for basketball!!
Last But Not Least, Irregular Choice Dog Shoes. Love These Ones!
Not to forget my favourite ones.
What kind of shoes have you been wearing this week?
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
Did You See:
- Firstly, Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes. Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes: What I Wore: | Shoes: Irregular Choice |Dress: c/o Kaliko, years ago! Trying To Turn Negatives Into Positive Today! Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes.
- Secondly, Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes. I love Irregular choice shoes, I have an obsession with them and love to collect them. Trouble is I do not often wear them often as they are usually too high to wear for long without my feet aching. I can not usually walk out too far in them, that’s for sure. Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes.
- Thirdly, Monster From The Muppets: Irregular Choice. I adore Irregular Choice shoes and how amazing are these Monster From The Muppet shoes!? My Husband brought them as a present for me for Christmas. Love them. See the pair of shoes I got for Christmas for example!: Monster From The Muppets: Irregular Choice.
8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day?
- Fourthly, 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day? Did you also know that today is World Gin Day? Do you love a spot of gin? As today I am sharing 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas. Gin recipes, and not just recipes you drink! My favourite go-to easy gin recipe has to be, any kind of Orange Gin and a can off orange San Pellegrino. A simple gin cocktail recipe in minutes. I do like to experiment with my gin cocktails too. 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day.
- Fifth, 4 Ways To Pimp Up Your Pimms: Delicious Recipes. So do you fancy looking for some new ways to pimp up your Pimms? Pimms are not just for drinking though!! But also you can also add it to your baking, ice lollies, and jellies. How cool? So very moreish, I must add!! Today I am also sharing 4 fun recipes from the blog if you fancy trying any? 4 Ways To Pimp Up Your Pimms: Delicious Recipes.
- Last But Not Least, Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt. Hello friends, fancy a nice tasty salad?Do you like to add strawberries into your salad? A salad with strawberries in? How about trying this Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt Recipe? So good.
Thank you so much for stopping by here today. I also hope you liked this post?
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. Also, a * will also appear next to affiliate links.