Smoothie Bowls: Healthy Tasty Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Hello friends. Love smoothie bowls for breakfast?
Fancy making this yummy, healthy and tasty smoothie bowl?
How To Make A Smoothie Bowl:
Smoothie Bowls: Healthy Tasty Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
Del Monte® Tinned Pineapple, frozen
Chopped frozen mango
Puréed dragon fruit
1 handful of spinach
1/2 cup of almond milk
Granola, any fresh fruit you like
How To Make:
1. Combine the smoothie ingredients (frozen pineapple and mango, almond milk, dragon fruit, spinach, kiwi) in a blender until smooth.
2. Serve in a bowl then top with some granola and sliced fresh fruits, enjoy.
Smoothie Bowls: Healthy Tasty Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Recipe c/o Del Monte Europe
What do you think of this smoothie recipe? Fancy making one?
You may also like these smoothie bowl recipes:
Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl:
A twist on the classic smoothie, this makes a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. Ideal for when you’re bored of the same old start to the morning and want to switch it up with minimal effort.
Imagine making a smoothie up full of yummy ingredients, frozen mixed berries, banana, Meridian cashew butter and almond or cashew milk. Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl.
Energy Blast Bowl:
Fancy trying out this Energy Blast Bowl? Start your day with this yummy bowl full of fruit and goodness. Energy Blast Bowl.
Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
Nothing beats a smoothie so thick you can eat it with a spoon. That’s exactly what adding a handful of our Stoats unique blend oats will give you!
Thick, creamy, and so satisfying, this fibre packed recipe makes an awesome summer breakfast with a whole bunch of reasons to love it.
It’s delicious, dairy free, decadently thick, and as peaches and raspberries are in season it’s the perfect time to give it a try.
Better still, it’s ridiculously easy to make and you can have it ready to gobble down in minutes. How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review