Smoothie Bowls: Healthy Tasty Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Hello friends. Love smoothie bowls for breakfast?
Fancy making this yummy, healthy and tasty smoothie bowl?
How To Make A Smoothie Bowl:
Smoothie Bowls: Healthy Tasty Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
Del Monte® Tinned Pineapple, frozen
Chopped frozen mango
Puréed dragon fruit
1 handful of spinach
1/2 cup of almond milk
Granola, any fresh fruit you like
How To Make:
1. Combine the smoothie ingredients (frozen pineapple and mango, almond milk, dragon fruit, spinach, kiwi) in a blender until smooth.
2. Serve in a bowl then top with some granola and sliced fresh fruits, enjoy.
Smoothie Bowls: Healthy Tasty Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Recipe c/o Del Monte Europe
What do you think of this smoothie recipe? Fancy making one?
You may also like these smoothie bowl recipes:
Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl:
A twist on the classic smoothie, this makes a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. Ideal for when you’re bored of the same old start to the morning and want to switch it up with minimal effort.
Imagine making a smoothie up full of yummy ingredients, frozen mixed berries, banana, Meridian cashew butter and almond or cashew milk. Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl.
Energy Blast Bowl:
Fancy trying out this Energy Blast Bowl? Start your day with this yummy bowl full of fruit and goodness. Energy Blast Bowl.
Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
Nothing beats a smoothie so thick you can eat it with a spoon. That’s exactly what adding a handful of our Stoats unique blend oats will give you!
Thick, creamy, and so satisfying, this fibre packed recipe makes an awesome summer breakfast with a whole bunch of reasons to love it.
It’s delicious, dairy free, decadently thick, and as peaches and raspberries are in season it’s the perfect time to give it a try.
Better still, it’s ridiculously easy to make and you can have it ready to gobble down in minutes. How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine