Happy Creative Monday everyone.
My favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas 🙂 Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.
Loving smoothies again at the minute. How about you? Which ones are you favourites?
Banana, Avocado And Peanut Butter Thick Milk Shake…
You will need:
- 1 Avocado: stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium bananas, peeled
- 200ml Skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
How to make:
- Place all ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blend until smooth.
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
- Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.Don’t forget to join me here!?!