How has your week been so far?
Good, I hope!
Yesterday I’ve received this lovely parcel through the post from Pink Parcel.
Have you heard of Pink Parcel before?
- Pink Parcel started with a simple idea, to ensure women wouldn’t ever be caught out on their period again. Alongside this, Pink Parcel is also very aware that for some strange reason periods were, and still are, very much a taboo subject and is keen to work together with their subscribers to end this.
What does Pink Parcel offer?
- Pink Parcel offers a subscription service box that is delivered in conjunction with your monthly cycle. Subscribers of Pink Parcel receive a variety of products, all beautifully packaged, that is designed to ease the discomfort a woman feels when she is on her period.
“Pink Parcel decided that as well as all the practical stuff you need during your period, each parcel should also contain a few treats to help make your monthly cycle feel less like a nuisance, and more like an excuse to be pampered. From skincare and beauty products, to scented candles, jewellery and stationery, there is something for everyone.
As a small company Pink Parcel began by assembling the boxes themselves, packing tampons, pads and treats into our chic yet discreet Pink Parcel boxes. They still lovingly hand-pack and dispatch every parcel, but the growing team now also create great content and advice on health, beauty – and of course – periods.
Pink Parcel has created a highly engaged community of women who are now more than ever having open dialogue about their periods, discussing a number of different issues in conjunction with their time of the month.”
I received a Pink Parcel July box. It is filled with some lovely beauty products a yummy snack, tea and other goodies.
Some of the things in my July Pink Parcel:
- Sweet relaxing tea bag
- Choco Leibniz bar
- The vintage cosmetics gold slanted tweezers
- Lottie London nail polish ( love this colour!)
- Bellapierre Gel eyeliner
- Jelly Pong Pong supercharged eye-shadow
- Freeman beauty foot scrub/lotion
- Patisserie De Bain Hand cream
- Pink Parcel nail file
- 20 Tampons
- 5 pads
- 5 pant liners
- Packet of tampon disposal’s
- A sweet little book telling you about everything inside your box and prices.
- A recipe card for smelly Guacamole
My thoughts on the Pink Parcel:
I think this is such a lovely idea. The box is full of little treats and beauty products to cheer you up when you are feeling down. I was excited to open my parcel and see what surprises were inside. I was very pleased with all the things inside.
My favourite items being the nail polish, eyeliner, tweezers and chocolate bar. Least favourite, the tampons, hehe but essentials!!
Off to paint my nails now and be pampered!
Your first Pink Parcel will be just £6.95, for more information on Pink Parcel please visit Pink Parcel
About this post :
*I was sent this Pink Parcel to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.*