Awards: I Have Been Given A Award:The Versatile Blogger.
Hello.. I have some good news to share with you today: I am so pleased to announce that I have got some Blogging Awards. Yes little old me have been given some awards!!
Not 1 award either..
Awards: I Have Been Given A Award:The Versatile Blogger:
Thank you so much to:
Molly at Mcatherine 7 and Matchless vision for the awards and lovely comments about me and my blog. You have both made my day. I have a big smile upon my face.
Here Are The Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
Tell us 7 things about yourself
Award 15 recently discovered new blogger
Contact these blogger to let them know they’ve received the award
Here Are My 7 Fun Facts:
- I cannot swallow pills but can eat a cake whole.
- I would rather have kids than have a tooth out.
- I am wearing only 6 items of clothing for 30 days as part of a challenge.
- I have started giving my shoes away as I have no more hiding places left.
- Sing when running with my I-pod on,especially if Robbie Williams most handsome man song comes on.
- I give up to easy and need to work harder for my goals.
- I love to eat cake,lots of cake.
Here Are The Blogs I Am Passing This Award Onto:
Roxy carmichael reveals
Middle england mum
Bakes books and my boys
Beads paper glue
Mum 0f 3
Our hand made journey
Family parents girls devon
Working mum of 4
The mummy musings
Would like to be a yummy mummy
Tick tock timeless vintage
I love reading these, they all are great blogs and you should go and check them all out too!!
Do you read these blogs too?
Who would you nominate?
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
Did You See These Post: