SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet.
Post contains PR review sample.
I feel so lucky to have been sent a Limited Edition-World without Bottles Jet SodaStream to review.
Imagine if we could cut out plastic bottles from our lives and find different ways to still enjoy pop without all the plastic waste?
This SodaStream offer an alternative to plastic bottles and can consumption and comes in this earth friendly green colour with a Co2 canister and reusable carbonating bottle.
Any ways to save the earth for our children and grandchildren sounds good to me!
SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet:
One SodaStream carbonator makes 60 Liters or 180 cans of beverage and is then re-filled to be re-used.
I have always been a big fan of SodaStream I remember having one in the 1980’s my friend had one and i pestered my mums eyes out until i got one.
They were so cool.
Remember their slogan?
“Get Busy With The fizzy“
I just have to share this video!
Anyway onto my review:
SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet Review:
Setting Up My SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet Machine:
I was really pleased it is easy to set up and surprised how quick and easy it was to make your own pop.
Simply screw the Co2 canister into the back of the machine then after rinsing my bottle I filled my water bottle up to the water level which is clearly marked out.
I used nice cold water from the refrigerator and then screwed the bottle in the machine.
After that 3 easy little pushes to the button in short presses until you hear the buzz stopping after each one for a standard fizz if you want a stronger fizz press once more.
Good To Know:
SodaStream and soda-club are the world’s leading brand for the simple,elegant and appealing preparation of carbonated soft drinks in millions of homes across the world.
Their drinks makers, flavours, gas cylinders and bottles are retailed in thousands of stores and across markets in Europe,North America,Asia, Africa and Australia.
SodaStream was a brand born in the UK.
Every year SodaStream provides over 600 ,million litres of carbonated beverages to more than 10 million households,making it one of the largest beverages companies in the world.
For every one of these drinks makers sold, SodaStream will donate $1 to the one to one project which be used to contribute to the building of water wells in Kenya and supply one person with clean drinking water for at least one year.
An Amazing 340.000.000.000 Bottles and cans are not recycled every year worldwide.
1 bottle takes 450 years to decompose.
SodaStream is committed to reduce bottle waste, its reusable carbonating bottles is estimated to save 2000 bottles and cans in 3 years.
This is terrible news for our environment.
Over the years we have not heard much about SodaStream until March 2010 they started a new TV campaign:
Sodastream it’s back.
SodaStreams new TV advertising campaign:
Bottles A carbonating bottle lasts up to 3 years.You can buy extra reusable bottles for this model 1 litre bottles twin pack for £9-99 so you can make extra pop for the fridge.
Flavours There is loads of great flavours for you to buy including:
Royal Passion Fruit
Many Many More.
Replacing Your Sodastream Cylinder:
Remove the rear cover.
Unscrew the empty cylinder and remove from the drinks maker.
Sodastream tell you your nearest Store Locator’s to exchange your cylinder and you only pay for the cost of the gas.
Carefully screw the cylinder tightly back into the cylinder holder.
How Much Pop Do We Really Get Through:
On average our family of 6 buys around 3 bottles of 2 litre pop a week
times this by 52 weeks a year = 156.
156 bottles times by 3 year the length of a SodaStream carbonating bottle last is 468
That some bottles having to be recycled.
This does not even include small bottles and cans.
Some Of The Positives We Have Found With SodaStream:
Pop when you fancy it and not opening a bottle and forgetting about it then have flat pop.
Saving the environment on unwanted bottles and being more green.
Not having to carry loads of bottles from the shops.
Having space in my cupboards and fridge not having to find space to put bottles.
Loads of different flavours to try.
Having your pop just the way we like it more bubbles, less bubbles, sweeter or not to sweet.
Lotsof fun with the kids making our very own pop.
The pop is well priced when you compare it to fizzy drinks in the shop.
If you have a large family or love fizzy pop like I do it is a fun addition to the kitchen.
Everything you need to buy for this product is easy to get hold of as SodaStream sell everything and tell you where to exchange your gas.
For a more healthier drink just carbonate your water or add a splash of lemon or lime.
Some Of The Negatives About SodaStream:
If you don’t drink to much fizzy pop you wouldn’t get your moneys worth.
It is a lot of money to pay out all at once.
At £59-00 even if you use it long term I’m not sure you would save any money but having said that if you can get a similar model or discounted I think its a great item to have.
A World Without Bottles.
What do you think?
Overall I Think:
“It’s a fun addition to the kitchen”
Have a great week and let me know in the comments what you think of the new Sodastream!! Would you like to live in a world without plastic bottles?
About This Post:
I was sent this Sodastream free to review all options are my own and I was not paid for this review.
More Reviews From The Blog:
Some More Reviews From The Blog:
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- Sandals For Spring/Summer 2019: Mastershoe Review
- Review: Optimum Vac 2 Air Vacuum Blender
- Outfit Of The Day: Damart Spring Floral Blazer Review
- Ocean Spray® Whole Berry™ Review On Your way To 5 A Day
- Crock-Pot Dessert Challenge: Making Treats In A Crock-Pot
- The Snowman™ And The Snowdog Biscuit Tin Review
- New Dr. Oetker’s Pud In A Mug Banana And Choc Chip Review
- Swan Retro SM22080 Combination Microwave Review
- Breville Moments Hot Drink Maker Review
- Aero® Heavenly Mousses Review: Relax And Unwind
- New Fruit Shoot Fruit Bars That Are Also Gluten-Free
- Alternative To A Little Black Dress: Over 40 Style
- A New Maxi Dress For Summer From Bonmarché
- A New Kitchen Sink And Taps: Kitchen Makeover
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day