Sparkly Party Dresses For Christmas 2011
Love Christmas and lots of sparkles?
Today I am sharing some pretty sparkly party dresses from Goddiva.
Are you looking for the perfect dresses for the Christmas party season?
Here are some great dresses from Goddiva a glittering collection of high shine, sparkly dresses and all at a great price of around £40-00 each.
Sparkly Party Dresses For Christmas 2011:
First up this beautiful black, blue and silver sparkly silver dress.
What’s not to love about this one?
Jazz this silver dress with big sequins on it, with the perfect party sandals.
How about this pretty little red dress.
Red is the colour of Christmas for me and of course Santa.
Add a white fake fur shawl and you will look like Mrs Clause.
Another beautiful silver dress.
Look like a million dollars in this one.
This green sequined one is my favourite.
I would love to buy this one!
I just need somewhere special to go!!
This purple fitted dress is stunning.
What a great colour and dress!
This dress is also so me.
I can see myself dancing the night away in this one!
A Christmas wardrobe would not be the same without a little black dress!
This one adds a beautiful sparkle to Christmas.
New in from November 2011…
What do you think of my Sparkly Party Dresses For Christmas 2011 picks?
Can you see yourself wearing any of these dresses too?
You Might Also Like:
Sparkly Dresses For The Party Season:
Are you looking for a pretty sparkly dress for the party season?
Just recently Quiz Clothing released a new line of Going Out Dresses for AW16, and kindly asked me if I would like to take a look, with a view to me picking out my favourite party dress to review.
I picked this one:
Bring On The Party Season In Style:
I received this rather special Christmas parcel to review which contained the perfect party dress and most adorable faux fur jacket. Perfect timing, just in time for the party season. You can imagine how excited I was receiving such a beautiful gift.
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week