*Recipe and recipe photography by Arla Skyr*
Spelt And Skyr Yogurt Dutch Baby With Grilled Peaches And Raspberry Sauce. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Fancy trying this Spelt And Skyr Yogurt Dutch Baby With Grilled Peaches And Raspberry Sauce recipe out? So yummy!
How To Make Spelt And Skyr Yogurt Dutch Baby With Grilled Peaches And Raspberry Sauce:
Preparation time 6 mins | Standing time 1-2 hours, or overnight in the fridge.
- 200ml spelt flour
- 200ml eggs
- 200ml skyr yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey + more to serve
- a pinch salt
- light vegetable oil
- 2 ripe but firm peaches (or nectarines
- 1 x 150g punnet of raspberries
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- Skyr yogurt to serve
How To Make:
- The easiest way to do this, (with the least washing up!), is to use a measuring jug to measure out all of your ingredients instead of scales. Start with the flour and transfer it to a bowl, then measure your eggs, followed by the yogurt. Beat together until smooth, but don’t be too worried if there are a few lumps and season with honey and salt. Leave the batter out at room temperature for an hour or so, or in the fridge overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 200C. Pour a decent amount (around 4 tablespoons) oil into a medium ovenproof frying pan. The trick here is to get the fat really hot, so heat for a good 5 minutes. At this point, open the oven door and carefully pour the batter into the muffin tray. I’d suggest about 2 tablespoons, but the more batter the bigger the pudding!
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until risen and golden. Turn if you’re not cooking a million things at once then it’s a good idea to turn off your oven and leave it inside for another 5 minutes to dry out a little.
To Make The Grilled Peaches;
- Half and stone them, then griddle them, cut face down on a grill pan and grill for 4-5 minutes or until the peach face unsticks from the iron grills. You only need to grill these on one side.
- To make the raspberry sauce; place the raspberries and sugar into a blender and whiz until smooth. Sieve for a smooth and glossy sauce. You can balance the flavour with a squeeze of lemon juice.
Spelt And Skyr Yogurt Dutch Baby With Grilled Peaches And Raspberry Sauce:
An Arla UK spokesperson said: “Our research showed that time-poor Brits are left feeling uninspired by their breakfast choices and that some are so busy they’re even eating our breakfast at traffic lights** – so today we have launched a temptation for the taste buds to inspire busy Brits.
Gizzi Erskine’s adventurous modern menu represents everything that’s great about modern food and nutrition. Currently, Brits aren’t getting enough protein in their diets, so these dairy-rich breakfasts have been designed to help them achieve this and get their day off to the right start.”
Arla is encouraging everyone to add dairy into their weekly diet and to embrace its nutritional benefits. The recipes are made using Arla milk and many are protein-rich, including Arla Protein Cottage Cheese or Arla skyr, Icelandic style yogurt, from the wider range – which is fat-free, reduced in sugar and naturally high in protein, getting you going for the day and keeping you fuller for longer.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Arla Skyr. No Payment was received*
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Lacto-fermented Sunny Bircher Muesli With Yogurt And Blueberries. Are you looking for a nice and tasty breakfast recipe? Something nice and healthy? Full of fruit? Lacto-fermented Sunny Bircher muesli with yogurt and blueberries anyone?How yummy!! What is not to like about this breakfast idea? Especially as it is full of all my favourite berries. Lacto-fermented Sunny Bircher Muesli With Yogurt And Blueberries.
Secondly, Strawberry And Banana Skyr Yogurt Drink. Strawberry and banana skyr Yogurt drink; how yummy!! Strawberry And Banana Skyr Yogurt Drink.
The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl. Thirdly, do you love to get the day off to a good start with a portion of fruit and vegetables? Do you like to make up a smoothies or smoothie bowls for breakfast? Do you also fancy trying this one out? The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl?