Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London And A Link-up Happy Monday friends. Welcome To Creative Mondays. So how are you today? All good here. Welcome by this weeks Creative Mondays Link Up. So what is happening in your part of the world? Would you like to share with us?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London Photos.
- Secondly, About The Creative Mondays Blog Hop & Creative Mondays Link Up.
- Thirdly, More Post Ideas.
Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London:
Good morning lovelies and welcome by this week’s brand new linky party. I am so please you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.
Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London And A Link-up.
When the children were off school for half term, just over a week ago we had a fun filled day out in London. My Daughter and I were given some easy to follow directions to Primrose Hill via Regents Park as we were meeting my Daughters friend there.
It is about a 15 minute walk from St Pancreas in a straight line so we would not get lost, would we!? My Husband and Son hopped on the underground to visit the Emirates Stadium and left us to it.
We were walking down the road, giggling like little kids and taking lots of photos. We walked by a park and I said lets go in here and take some photos but my Daughter was on a mission to meet her friend and said no, come on Mum. Taking a snap of the gates as we walked by.
20 Minutes Into Our Walk:
About 20 minutes into our walk, well 30 but we did stop a lot to take photos, I realised we might have walked too far? I can not remember my Husband telling us to walk down a busy dual carriageway!?
We then tried to Google Primrose Hill but my internet connection was not working great and we ended up walking by a posh hotel 6 times! The man all dressed up nicely on the door must have thought we were mad!? I did mention to my Daughter we should have taken a picture with him as we had spent how long walking by him!
Long story short, it took us over an hour to get there. If we had have nipped into that pretty park we first seen ( but my Daughter was in too big of a rush to go in) we would have realised it was indeed Regents Park!! (We even realised when walking she has photos as we walked by of the gates and sign post.)
Then to make things worse, my Husband and Son went all the way to the Emirates Stadium, had a good look around, bought something and got to Primrose Hill the same time as us!! At least we had a good look Around and know a part of London like the back of our hand. How much fun would we have missed out on if we had got these straight away!?
Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London:
Anyway, how pretty are the Spring flowers in Regents Park? Beautiful.
Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London And A Link-up
About The Creative Mondays Linky Party. Creative Mondays is a week long blog hop where you can link up all your creative posts. If you publish any more in the week you can also pop back and link them up too.
Posts You Can Share Here Today. You can share any beauty, crafty, creative, crochet, decor, fashionable, healthy, home interiors, knitting, outfit, recipes, sewing, stylish or travel posts. Also welcome to share any beauty & style, home & garden, food & health tips, tricks or hacks.
Pop the kettle and make a drink so you can also can have fun finding some amazing, inspiring and creative new blogs to read and follow at this week’s party.
Thank you so much for joining us each Monday to share your posts with us each week. I love to see what you have been up to lately. Now over to you to share your creative posts with us. What has got you creative this week?
Creative Mondays Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please only link up family-friendly creative posts!
- Add as many new posts as you would like to the linky below.
- Add straight to a specific creative post.Please link up to a post and not your main home page.
- Please follow your host Claire Justine by Blog, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Pinterest or Bloglovin. Let me know how you have followed me so I can follow you back.
- Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word.
- Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.
- Please tweet me any links you have to add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #CreativeMondays hash-tag and I will favourite, re-tweet and reply.
- Thanks for sharing your posts with us at #CreativeMondays link up. I hope to see you on Wednesday or Friday for our next parties 🙂 This liny has now closed.
Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London #Linkup
Did You See These Posts?
- Firstly, Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter. Easter is a time for creative cooks to show off their most impressive mini egg-hatching cakes and decadent chocolate desserts. Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter from Steve Smith at Bohemia.
- Secondly, Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain. On my photos this week Google share this memory with me from a walk around Newstead Abbey. Just over 3 years ago. Three years ago!! Oh my!! Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain.
- Thirdly, Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad. “Walnuts provide plant-based protein in this salad and boost the fibre content. Replacing foods high in saturated fat, such as fatty meat, with foods high in unsaturated fat, such as a handful of California walnuts, can help lower cholesterol levels. Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad.
Spring Has Sprung, Regents Park, London. Thank you so much for stopping by.