Spring Has Sprung After A Long, Cold, Dark Winter.
After a long, cold, dark, rainy and dull Winter I am happy to be sharing these beautiful Spring flowers. Yeah, Spring is almost here and Summertime is on its way.
No more dark nights and cold Winter evenings for a while.
Spring Has Sprung After A Long, Cold, Dark Winter:
I love Spring and all the beautiful colours that come with it. I love every year about this time. Don’t you too?
I am now on Spring watch duty! #Springwatch
Spotting signs of Spring is so much fun. A crocus here, a cherry blossom tree there. Oh look a lady bird has just flown by me. How pretty!? It makes me feel cheerful and happy when I spot pretty flowers growing too.
I am loving these flower colours! Every single one of them. Pink, red, yellow, orange, purple and lilac
Are you loving all these bright and cheerful colours of Spring too?
What is your favourite Spring flower called? What flowers do you like to spot first?
I do not have any flowers in my garden but if I did, I would love all of these. So cheerful. I really wish I could have a flower garden like my Grandma and Granddad had when I was growing up. Weeping willow trees, full of season flowers and a vegetable patch full of fresh homegrown veggies.
Do you grow your own vegetables?
Do you have a garden full of flowers?
Are you ready for Spring too?
Are you also on Spring watch like me?
Have you spotted any sighs of Spring yet?
Or maybe you live in a different country to me and are heading toward Winter?
In other news I have also made my first You Tube video, want to take a look?
My 1st You tube video is about my Six Items Or Less clothing challenge. Please take a look and let me know in the comments what you think? Are you on You Tube? If so, let me know!! I took six items of clothing and made how many outfits!? Why not see for yourself 🙂
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style