Christmas Recipe Weeks: Sharing Christmas Recipes.
Stay tuned for lots of fun recipes as over the next few weeks it is:
Guest posts; Christmas Recipe Weeks.
Starting Saturday 26th November I’m adding lots of great Christmas recipes to my blog.
Come find some great recipes and if you miss any read the Christmas Recipe tag posts.
Anything you fancy making?
Let me know how you get on!!
Cola Ice Cream Float With A Festive Twist:
Cola Ice Cream Float With A Festive Twist.
With the help of a professional mixologist, RC Cola has developed a festive cocktail (both an alcoholic and non-alcoholic version) perfect for the holidays.
It’s a unique spin on the ice cream float which pays homage to RC Cola’s American roots. RC® (Royal Crown) cola unveils tasty treat in time … Read more.
Stilton on Horseback:
As Stilton matures and becomes smooth and creamy, it develops a sweetness that partners especially well with prunes.
For this simple appetiser – perfect for a summer canape – pitted prunes are filled with Stilton and celery, … Read more.
Orange And Cinnamon Crumble Topping Mince Pies:
Are you looking for something a little different to bake this Christmas?
How about making some of these sweet crumbled topped mince pies?
How To Make Orange And Cinnamon Crumble Topping Mince Pies: Preparation time … Read more.
Ice Cream Bombe: Christmas Pudding:
The alternative Christmas Pudding-makes a stunning centrepiece this desert has the definite wow factor.
How To Make An Ice Cream Bombe:
Serves 10-12 You Will Need: 200g dried fruit (sultanas, sour cherries, cranberries, blueberries) 6 tbsp brandy or dark … Read more.
Canapes With Blueberry And Raspberry: Christmas Buffet:
Canapes With Blueberry And Raspberry: Christmas Buffet.
Do you like to make canapes for a party or family fun tea?
Here is a sweet and savoury idea for you if you do to try out and enjoy!!
Canapes With Blueberry And Raspberry:
Christmas Buffet: Makes 16 Ingredients: 100g/4 oz blueberries, roughly chopped 100g/4 oz raspberries, roughly chopped ½ small red onion, chopped ½ green … Read more.
See anything you would like to make?
Stop by daily for new recipe inspiration.
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue