Recipe and photo credits- Debbie And Andrews
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages ‘How To Make’. Hello friends. So are you looking for some party food recipe ideas?
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages anyone? Great for a weekend treat as well as a fun party idea.
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages ‘How To Make’:
Great for any parties, buffets and also family get-togethers.
You Will Need:
For The Glaze:
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp djjon mustard
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages Method:
1.) Firstly, combine 2 tbsp set honey and 2 tbsp dijon mustard in a small bowl until blended.
2.) Set aside.
3.) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ 375F/gas 5
4.) Take 800g sausages and lay in a single layer in a couple of roasting dishes, spaced slightly apart to ensure they colour evenly and roast for 25-30 minutes.
5.) Drizzle the glaze over the sausages and toss to coat them.
6.) Cook for another 15-25 minutes until golden and sticky.
7.) Giving them another stir.
8.) Leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving with cocktail sticks.
So what do you think? Do you fancy making some? Because I want to make some right now? Recipe and photo credits- Debbie And Andrews
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages:
Firstly, how tasty!?
Sweet, savoury, sticky and totally irresistible, this quick to make supper dish is a great mid-week staple.
Lyle’s Sausage Rockets: Bonfire Night Special:
Secondly, fancy making some of these Lyle’s Sausage Rockets? How fun are these?
Perfect for any New Years party, themed birthday parties, Halloween or bonfire parties you might be planning. Lyle’s Sausage Rockets: Bonfire Night Special.
Chantenay Toad In The Hole:
Thirdly toad in the hole is such a classic comfort food. So today I am sharing a recipe with a vegetable twist.
Chantenay toad in the hole – Also as Halloween is around the corner, serve with lashings of ghoulish gravy and this terrifyingly tasty dish will have your ghostly guests coming back again and again. Chantenay Toad In The Hole.
So what do you think? Do you also fancy making any of these recipes? Hope you can stop by again soon.
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages ‘How To Make’
Finally, I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.