Recipe and photo credits- Debbie And Andrews
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages ‘How To Make’. Hello friends. So are you looking for some party food recipe ideas?
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages anyone? Great for a weekend treat as well as a fun party idea.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages Ingredients.
- Secondly, Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages Method.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages ‘How To Make’:
Great for any parties, buffets and also family get-togethers.
You Will Need:
For The Glaze:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp djjon mustard
Sticky Honey Mustard Glazed Sausages Method:
- Firstly, combine 2 tbsp set honey and 2 tbsp dijon mustard in a small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ 375F/gas 5
- Take 800g sausages and lay in a single layer in a couple of roasting dishes, spaced slightly apart to ensure they colour evenly and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle the glaze over the sausages and toss to coat them.
- Cook for another 15-25 minutes until golden and sticky. Giving them another stir.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving with cocktail sticks.
So what do you think? Do you fancy making some? Because I want to make some right now? Recipe and photo credits- Debbie And Andrews
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Firstly, how tasty!? Sweet, savoury, sticky and totally irresistible, this quick to make supper dish is a great mid-week staple. How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages.
Lyle’s Sausage Rockets: Bonfire Night Special. Secondly, fancy making some of these Lyle’s Sausage Rockets? How fun are these? Perfect for any New Years party, themed birthday parties, Halloween or bonfire parties you might be planning. Lyle’s Sausage Rockets: Bonfire Night Special.
Chantenay Toad In The Hole. Thirdly toad in the hole is such a classic comfort food. So today I am sharing a recipe with a vegetable twist. Chantenay toad in the hole – Also as Halloween is around the corner, serve with lashings of ghoulish gravy and this terrifyingly tasty dish will have your ghostly guests coming back again and again. Chantenay Toad In The Hole.
So what do you think? Do you also fancy making any of these recipes? Hope you can stop by again soon.
‘How To Make’ Post.
Finally, I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.