Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup: Easy Dessert Recipe. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy trying something different? This is such a delicious and easy dessert.
It could also be served with spiced stewed plums in the autumn and a selection of summer berries in summer time. So good.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup Ingredients.
- Secondly, Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe And Post Ideas.
Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup:
Preparation Time: 25 minutes | Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 200g Thai Taste Thai Sticky Rice
- 225ml Thai Taste Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Thai Taste Palm Sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 – 2 ripe mangoes
- 8 lychees, peeled and stoned (optional)
For The Palm Syrup:
- 100g Thai Taste Palm Sugar
- 4-5 mint leaves plus a few leaves to decorate
- Put the rice and 300ml of water into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- Mix together the coconut milk with the palm sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 4Add to the warm rice, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Peel the mangoes and cut off the two outer cheeks of each fruit, as close to the stones as possible.
- Discard the stones and slice each mango cheek into thin slices.
For The Palm Syrup:
- Place the palm sugar, mint and 50ml water into a small pan and boil for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Allow to cool slightly and remove the mint leaves.
- Spoon the rice into a darole mould or a coffee cup.
- Press lightly and turn out onto a plate to create a mound of rice.
- Top with the mango slices and lychees, drizzle with the palm syrup and decorate with mint leaves.
Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup: Easy Dessert Recipe. Guest Post Credits- Thai Taste. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Chocolate Pudding Day: The Wednesday Link Up. Today is also Chocolate Pudding Day. How cool!?Chocolate Pudding Day.