Still Making Magic After 21 Years: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Happy wordless or not so wordless Wednesday blog hop. How is your week gong so far? Good, I hope!?
Hope you are keeping warm & safe, with all this cold, rain, high winds and also the hurricane?
After a bit of a serious few weeks with one thing or another, I thought it was time to share some fun here again today.
Here are a few photos of me, my Husband and two youngest children a few weeks ago on holiday.
It was our wedding Anniversary, whilst we were away. So an extra reason to have fun.
I mean, I have put up with my Husband for 21 years now!! or he would say, he has had put up with me!! Haha!! I can honestly say, it doe not feel like 21 years, time goes by so quickly. I love him to pieces, but just don’t tell him i said that!!
Still Making Magic After 21 Years!?
We celebrated our 21st Wedding Anniversary and my husband treated us to a few days break at Butlins. We always like to visit Blackpool around our anniversary as that our first holiday away together was at Blackpool but as the weather forecast said rain all week we headed towards where the sunshine would be. Great thinking, hubby!!
How fun are these making magic pictures?
How is he holding me up?
I adore our Daughters face here.
She could be an actor with the witty things she says and fun things she does.
She makes me laugh so much.
But where have her legs gone?
Whooo, spooky eh!?
Me getting legless on my holiday!?
I am so strong!!
He is so heavy!?
heavy for me to hold nowadays.
Not sure what happened here but is that your leg to the right darling?
Do you want to join fun the fun today?
Still Making Magic After 21 Years:
THE WORDLESS OR NOT SO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY PHOTO BLOG HOP:
Do you want to join us at this week’s photo blog hop linky party? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
Still Making Magic After 21 Years: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop:
Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button on to your own blog or post. You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too.Have fun at this week’s linky party and don’t forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop…
Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
Thanks for stopping by today. This linky has now closed. This blog hop has now been deleted due to old broken links and deleted pages. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. I host 3 new ones each week. See you again soon.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
You Might Also Like:
- What’s So Funny!? Selfie Fun At Butlins, Bognor Regis
- Me And Tigger Bank Holiday Creative Mondays Link Up
- Checked Shirt, Holiday Fun And A Titanic Pose #LinkUp
- Summer How Come You’re Not Here? Wednesday Linky
- What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair
- A Selfie Of A Selfie! #WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp
- Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore: Over 40 Style
- Still Making Magic After 21 Years: Wordless Or Not So
- Where Has The Sunshine Gone? Summer Where Are U
- Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps: Welcome To The
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review