Another day another yummy milk shake!! Today I am sharing a healthy Tuesday treat recipe with you.
I love making smoothies and milkshakes, especially fun milk shakes. I think they taste so much better when they are presented nicely too. Do you fancy trying this Strawberries, Banana And Peanut Butter Milkshake?
Breakfast, brunch or a nice treat for any time of the day. I love them whenever I have the ingredients in.
How to make a Strawberries, Banana And Peanut Butter Milkshake:
- 100g Strawberries
- 1 Medium banana
- 100ml Semi skimmed milk
- 100ml Fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- Squirty cream
- Peanut butter
- 1 Big strawberry for top
- Half of piece of choc, grated
- Wash, hull and slice the strawberries, chop the banana up and place in a smoothie maker, reserve a few slices for the top.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter, 100ml skimmed milk and 100ml of natural yogurt.
- Whiz together until smooth.
- Pop a few banana and strawberry slices you reserved inside your glass cup, the pop a bit of peanut butter on the back of a spoon and place on the inside of the glass.
- Pour your strawberry banana and peanut butter milkshake inside.
- Top with squirty cream, strawberry and grated chocolate. Eat fruit with a spoon and drink the milkshake through a straw in case you miss any fruit!
- So tasty. Serve straight away. Enjoy.
Fancy trying one of these Strawberries, Banana And Peanut Butter Milkshake?
Let me know if you make one.
Healthy and tasty, yum yum.
Why not pin on Pinterest to try another day?
Do you like to make up smoothies and milkshakes?
If so, what do you add to yours?
To find some more yummy smoothies and milkshakes hit the smoothie page at the top of the blog.
See you tomorrow for a new blog hop.