Strawberry And Custard Lollies & How To Make. Hello friends, so how are you today? Would you like to make custard ice creams at home?
Fancy making some Strawberry And Custard Lollies?
- Strawberry And Custard Lollies Recipe Ingredients.
- Strawberry And Custard Lollies Method.
- Other Recipe Ideas.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *.
Strawberry And Custard Lollies & How To Make:
Preparation time: 10 minutes || Freezing time: overnight
- 400g (14oz) hulled strawberries
- 150g (5oz) tub readymade custard
- Puree the hulled strawberries in a food processor or liquidiser then press through a sieve into a bowl.
- Stir in the readymade custard and mix until smooth.
- Pour into 6 lolly moulds, add lollysticks and freeze overnight.
- Dip moulds briefly in warm water then lift out of the moulds.
Strawberry And Custard Lollies:
So what do you think about this Strawberry And Custard Lollies & How To Make Post? Do you also fancy making some? About this post -Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries.
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
Did You Also See:
- Blackcurrant, Pear And Apple Lolly. Firstly, how about trying these blackcurrant lolly’s out too? Yes, the sun is out today and it is beautiful. The weather forecast says it is going to be hot all week too, great news!! It has got me thinking of making some healthy and yummy treats for the children to keep them cool. Blackcurrant, Pear And Apple Lolly. So good.
- Strawberry Orangeade Rockets. Secondly, how yummy are these? Reminds me of being a child. I use to love these. This recipe is great to make up with the kids for Summer. Strawberry Orangeade Rockets. Got to dash now as I might have to make kids and me up some yummy lollies to have over the weekend as it has forecast nice weather. So retro.
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats, Thirdly, do you fancy making some Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats? So how tasty!? Serving: 4 People Cooking time: 5 Min Description: This simple make-ahead breakfast combines oats, also bananas, walnuts and optional dark chocolate for a tasty and satisfying way to start the day. Ingredients: Oats: 500ml skimmed, 1% or semi-skimmed milk or fortified unsweetened soya milk 175g rolled oats 2 medium-sized ripe bananas; Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats: Breakfast Treat.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. Last but not least, do you like ice cream? We all love ice cream here. I love all the variety of ices you can make at home. So do you love to make your own ice cream? What about peanut butter? Are you a fan. We all love peanut butter too!! So today I have this yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe to share with you – This indulgent ice cream is a yummy alternative to traditional dairy ice cream. The chocolate and peanuts provide a surprising crunch often missed in traditional ice cream; loved by adults and children alike. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. So good.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
This post also contains affiliate links, and ad banners. Which means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. Also, a * will also appear next to affiliate links.