Strawberry And Elderflower Jelly: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
Fancy trying this Strawberry and Elderflower jelly anyone?
How To Make Strawberry And Elderflower Jelly:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes + setting
Total time: 23 minutes + setting
400g British strawberries, washed
8 gelatine leaves
Juice of 3 lemons
100g golden caster sugar
150ml elderflower cordial
6 Waitrose Seriously Delicate
All Butter Rose Shortbread
7g pack Cooks’ Homebaking Freeze Dried Strawberries, blended to a fine powder
How To Make:
1.) Hull and slice the strawberries then divide equally between 6 x 175ml glasses or moulds. Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water.Meanwhile, place the lemon juice, sugar and elderflower cordial into a pan with 650ml water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
2.) Drain the gelatine leaves from the water and pat dry on some kitchen paper or a clean tea towel, then stir into the elderflower mixture until they dissolve.
3.) Pour the liquid evenly into the glasses and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4.) Serve the jellies straight from the glasses with a spoon of clotted cream, a shortbread biscuit and a scatter of the strawberry powder on top. If the jellies are in moulds, dip the moulds into a bowl of hot water, invert the jelly onto a plate and serve as above.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Waitrose Strawberry and Elderflower jelly*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Strawberry And Elderflower Jelly recipe?
Fancy trying some?
You might also like:
Elderflower And Strawberry Panna Cotta:
They were developed by Ian Cumming, a finalist in this year’s Great British Bake Off for Belvoir Fruit Farms and their elderflower cordial.
Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes:
How fun are these little pots of joy: Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes anyone?
As always we would love you to share your thoughts in the comments below.
You Might Also Like These Afternoon Tea Recipes:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out Today
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- 6 Fun Recipes with Raspberry To Try Out Today
- Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles: (How To Make)
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries: How To Make
- Strawberry And Raspberry Mousse: How To Make Some
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce With Churros: How To
- Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles: Valentine’s Treats
- 13 Spanish Persimon Recipes: In Season Now
- 3 Apple Pie Recipes: Just Like Grandma Used To Make
- BerryWorld Strawberry And BerryWorld Blueberry Hot Pots: Using Recycled Jars
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones