Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by me Claire Clairejustineoxox and Judy from Judyh-jsThoughts . A fun linky where you can link up all your creative post each week….
What have you all been up to this week?
Yesterday was my birthday and I wanted to make a recipe with all my favourite things in-
Strawberry’s,biscuits,chocolate,caramel and cream so this is what I came up with…
- 150g Cooking Chocolate
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g Margarine
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 397g Can of condensed milk
- 12 Strawberry’s
- 300ml whipping cream
- 12 paper muffin cases
- Muffin tray to set them in.
- Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin pan.
- Place the biscuit into a food processor and turn them to crumbs and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat prof bowl over some simmering water, when melted remove from the pan and mix in biscuit crumbs.
- Spoon the chocolate crumbs into the 12 paper cases and push down with the back of a spoon.
- Leave to cool.
- When cold place in the fridge to set.
For the caramel:
- Melt the butter and sugar saucepan over a low heat keep stirring until the sugar has all dissolved.
- Add the condensed milk and bring to boil for about 2 minutes.
- Keep stirring all the time for a thick caramel.
- Remove from the heat and stir until cooled.
- Remove the muffin tin from the fridge before the caramel starts to set spoon into the cupcake cases.
- Leave to cool then place into a fridge to set for a few hours or over night.
- Once set whip the cream and place onto each cupcake.
- Slice each strawberry and place on the cream.
- Remove from the paper case to serve…