Strawberry, Goats Cheese And Black Pepper Tart. Hello friends.
The peppercorns really bring out the flavours of the strawberries in this, and it’s a great combination with the goat’s cheese.
How To Make Strawberry, Goats Cheese And Black Pepper Tart:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30/40 minutes
1 packet of frozen shortcrust pastry
1 tsp of cracked black pepper
1 sprig of rosemary
400g goats’ cheese log (large)
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas mark 6.
Roll out the pastry on a floured surface, then cut out a circle big enough to fit into each mini tart tin.
Carefully lay the pastry discs into the tart tins and press gently into the corners.
To blind bake the pastry, lightly prick the pastry bases with a fork then bake for 20-30 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
Hull and halve the strawberries and mix in a bowl with the black pepper.
Chop the rosemary and mix with the Sweet Eve strawberries.
When the tart cases are ready, spoon in the strawberries and then add a slice of goats’ cheese on top of each one.
Place the tarts back in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and bubbled.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
*Recipe and photograph by BerryWorld*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Strawberry, Goats Cheese And Black Pepper Tart recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
BerryWorld Strawberry Kilner Jar Salad:
The fresh black pepper and balsamic vinegar dressing complement’s the sweetness of the strawberries in this salad designed to be assembled and enjoyed straight from the kilner jar.
BerryWorld Strawberry And Goats’ Cheese Pinchos:
These little nibbles are perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy to enjoy with friends – and they’re bursting with flavour!
This recipe is easily multiplied for big parties, and you can try different combinations of toppings – feta cheese and mint works really well.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some To Try
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie