Recipe and image courtesy of Tate & Lyle.
Strawberry Prosecco Jam: Great For Afternoon Tea. Hello friends. So are you looking for a jam recipe with a bit of fizz to it?
How about making some strawberry prosecco jam?
This fabulous jam is just right for serving with scones and clotted cream (and a glass of fizz!) for the perfect afternoon tea.
How to make Strawberry Prosecco Jam:
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 15-20 mins
Makes 5 x 450g jars
1kg Tate & Lyle Jam Sugar
Strawberry Prosecco Jam: How To Make This Recipe:
1. Put the prosecco, Tate & Lyle Jam Sugar and strawberries into a large heavy-based saucepan and place over a low heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Increase the heat and boil steadily for 10 minutes, taking care to keep an eye on the jam to ensure that it doesn’t boil too rapidly.
3. Meanwhile, sterilize 4 x 450g jars by washing them in hot soapy water, rinsing well, then placing them in a low oven at 150°C/Fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2 for 10 minutes.
4. Test the jam for setting point. To check, remove the saucepan from the heat, spoon a little jam onto a cold plate and leave for 2 minutes – it should wrinkle softly when your finger is pushed over the surface. If this point has not been reached, return the saucepan to the heat and continue to boil for another 2 minutes. Test as before until setting point is reached. (You may need to test several times, though be patient, as this testing is crucial to achieving the correct consistency).
5. Pour the hot jam into the warm sterilized jars. Leave to cool, then seal and label.
Chill a stack of small plates in the fridge, so that you have a few lined up for checking the setting point.
So what do you think? Fancy making and serving some of this up for afternoon tea? Because I do!!
Strawberry Prosecco Jam: Great For Afternoon Tea. So yummy too!
Strawberry Prosecco Jam. Recipe and image courtesy of Tate & Lyle.
Strawberry Prosecco Jam: Great For Afternoon Tea:
You Might Also Like:
Lemon And Elderflower Marmalade: With A Lemony Taste:
Firstly, this week I am sharing some yummy marmalade recipes. With a Tangerine And Tequila Marmalade earlier, and a tasty Blood Orange And Chilli Marmalade yesterday and a Lemon And Elderflower Marmalade now. Lemon And Elderflower Marmalade: With A Lemony Taste.
How To Make Pink Grapefruit Marmalade:
Secondly, are you looking for a new marmalade recipe to try out? Fancy making some of this Pink Grapefruit Marmalade? Sharp and sassy – this is a great preserve for marmalade lovers! How To Make Pink Grapefruit Marmalade.
Mojito Lime Marmalade With A Hint Of White Rum:
Thirdly, Mojito Lime Marmalade anyone? Get your mojo going with the sharp, sassy flavour of this lime and lemon marmalade with its hint of white rum and mint. Mojito Lime Marmalade With A Hint Of Whit Rum.
Whisky Sour Marmalade:
Fourthly, enjoy the grown-up taste of marmalade with a hint of whisky with this Whisky Sour Marmalade. Whisky Sour Marmalade: Grown Up Marmalade.
Tangerine And Tequila Marmalade:
Fifth, do you fancy making some Tangerine And Tequila Marmalade? A tangy, taste-tantalising marmalade to liven up your toast! Tangerine And Tequila Marmalade.
Classic Orange Marmalade: Great For Toast:
Sixth, yoday I am sharing a guest post; zesty orange marmalade recipe from Tate & Lyle. Yummy Classic Orange Marmalade, great for your morning slice of toast.
“This delicious marmalade is perfect for spreading on your toast for a breakfast treat, or adding it to a cake to flavour your baking!”
You can also make this marmalade recipe with ordinary oranges if you prefer. Classic Orange Marmalade.
Jam Recipes, Anyone?
How To Make Some Strawberry Vanilla And Apricot Amaretto Layered Jam:
Seventh, happy Friday, the weekend has soon come around again. Today I am sharing this Edd Kimber Strawberry Vanilla and Apricot Amaretto Layered Jam. So yummy!? How To Make Some Strawberry Vanilla And Apricot Amaretto Layered Jam.
Apple Pie Jam:
Eighth, A Spoonful Anyone? Apple Pie Jam anyone? This delicious jam is fragrant with the aroma of apple pie spices. You can make it all year round, as it doesn’t rely on seasonal fruit. It tastes fantastic on toast, crumpets, scones and pancakes. Try a spoonful on your porridge too! Here is a step by step guide to making Apple Pie Jam. How To Make Apple Pie Jam: A Spoonful Anyone?
How To Make Rhubarb And Vanilla Jam:
Ninth, fancy making your own Rhubarb & Vanilla Jam? Not only is this rhubarb jam perfect for toast and as a sponge cake filling, it’s also delicious added to an apple crumble or pie, folded into whipped cream to make a fool or spooned over ice cream for a simple pudding. How To Make Rhubarb And Vanilla Jam.
How To Make Tomato And Chilli Jam:
Tenth, so do you fancy making some tomato and chilli jam? Today I am sharing this Tomato And Chilli Jam by Adam Woolven at Island Grill. How To Make Tomato And Chilli Jam.
This barbeque season, put down the bottle of generic tomato ketchup and surprise your guests with something a little more original. Island Grill, the sustainable restaurant in Lancaster London, offers an unrivalled, eco-friendly menu.
This summer, the kitchen team will be making all burgers from scratch in-house, so Head Chef Adam Woolven has started to prepare with his home-made chutneys and jams. How To Make Tomato And Chilli Jam.
More Jam, Please?
How To Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam:
Eleventh, so today I have a tasty breakfast jam recipes for you to pop onto your breakfast toast to go with your morning cup of tea. Maybe even a cup of Earls Grey!? Or a great jam topping for any time of the day. Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam. How yummy!!
This wonderful blueberry jam is infused with a subtle hint of Earl Grey tea. It’s made with frozen blueberries (which are often cheaper), although you could use fresh blueberries if you prefer. How To Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam.
Fig and Caramelized Pecan Preserve: Figs In Jam:
Twelfth, if you love figs, this is the jam for you! Try it in a sandwich with sliced Brie or Cheshire cheese, or simply enjoy it on toast or crumpets. Fig and Caramelized Pecan Preserve: Figs In Jam.
Mango And Passion Fruit Jam Recipe:
Thirteenth, so do you love making your own jam? Do you fancy making some Mango And Passion Fruit Jam anyone? So yummy! Mango And Passion Fruit Jam Recipe.
Sweet Potato And Ginger Jam Recipe: Afternoon Tea Recipe:
Fourteenth, sweet potato and ginger jam, anyone? Great for afternoon tea. Sweet Potato And Ginger Jam Recipe: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
Homemade Strawberry Jam:
Fifteenth, this jam is also a real treat at breakfast time, served over your toast or crumpets. Homemade Strawberry Jam.
Sixteenth, like granny used to make. There’s something very nostalgic and rewarding making your own jam. Blackberry Jam.
How To Make Peach Jam And Peach Pie Cocktail:
Last but not least, so today I am sharing a Peach Jam And Peach Pie Cocktail recipes with you. How tasty!? How To Make Peach Jam.
So do you fancy trying any of these recipes?
Latest From The Blog:
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
Finally, I also hope you like this post?
why not follow along so you never miss a post?
Remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.