Recipe courtesy of Waitrose
Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas Parties.
I have a fun recipe to share with you today.
How sweet are these Strawberry Robin lollipops?
Fancy making some with the children?
How To Make Strawberry Robin Lollipops:
Preparation time: 30 minutes + setting
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes + setting
12 strawberries, not hulled
150g pack Cooks’ Homebaking White Chocolate, broken into chunks
150g pack Cooks’ Homebaking Milk Chocolate, broken into chunks
32g Cadbury Flake, cut into thin sticks
12 Cooks’ Homebaking Honeycomb Niblets
24 Cooks’ Homebaking Dark Chocolate Curls
Dr Oetker Gel Food Colour Jet Black
12 wooden skewers or lollipop sticks
Strawberry Robin Lollipops Method:
1. Thread each of the strawberries onto a skewer or lollipop stick, and push the other end of the skewer into a styrofoam block to use as a holder. Alternatively, cut a thin slice from the base of a baking potato or fill a jam jar with sugar, to use as a holder.
2. Melt the 2 types of chocolate separately in 2 small bowls over a pan of simmering water. Dip each of the strawberries into the white chocolate, leaving an inverted ‘V’ shape uncovered for the robin’s red breast. Allow to set.
3. Then dip the strawberries into the milk chocolate, leaving an inverted red ‘V’ shape with a border of white around it. After dipping, return each skewer to the stand to set. Before the milk chocolate hardens completely, fix a small stick of the Flake on the back of the strawberry for a tail, a piece of honeycomb above the robin’s breast for its beak and a dark chocolate curl on each side for its wings. Allow to set. Finally, add the eyes using 2 dots of black food colouring gel.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose
What do you think of these Strawberry Robin Lollipops?
Fancy making some?
As always, please share your thoughts in the comments below ↓
Enjoy your weekend.
You Might Also Like:
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 5 Ways To Upcycle Old Jars: Recycle And Reuse
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself
- 3 Apple Pie Recipes: Just Like Grandma Used To Make
- How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween
- 11 Homemade Easter Recipes To Try Out: Easter Weekend
- Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas Parties
- Earl Grey’s Blueberry And Almond Polenta Cake
- Sugar-free Date, Almond, Fennel Seed And Banana
- Homemade Mother’s Day Treat Ideas To Spoil Mum
- How To Make I Heart Rose Wine Infused Meringue
- How To Make I Heart Merlot Wine Infused Meringue
- Homemade Mother’s Day Cookie Jar Gift Idea
- Christmas Gift Ideas For Her: Beautiful Gift Ideas
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes