Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb. Hello friends, so how are you today? Do you also fancy trying out this succulent roast shoulder of lamb recipe? So tasty.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb Ingredients.
- Secondly, Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
This post contains affiliate links, and photos. Which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.
How To Cook A Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb:
- 1.5kg shoulder of lamb
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 4 wedges
- 10 small carrots, peeled with trimmed tops
- 4 medium red-skinned potatoes, chopped into large chunks (no need to peel)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped into large chunks (no need to peel)
- 10-12 sprouts
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C CircoTherm®). Place the lamb in a Large Baking Tin and score the fatty bits of the lamb lightly with a sharp knife.
- Rub on one tablespoon of the olive oil, then sprinkle on half of the salt, pepper and rosemary. Cover the tin with foil, and place in the oven for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the foil, baste the lamb and arrange the vegetables in the tin around the lamb. Drizzle the remaining oil onto the vegetables and move them around in the pan, so they are coated in oil and meat juices, then sprinkle on the remaining salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place back in the oven to cook, uncovered for a further 45-50 minutes, turning the vegetables once during this time, until the vegetables are golden.
- Last but not least, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes, then decorate with a sprig of fresh mint before serving.
- Tip 1: Firstly, if you can’t fit all the vegetables in the tin, or if you want to serve extra vegetables, add them into a separate baking tin and toss with a drizzle of olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Cook with the lamb for the last 50 minutes of cooking time, turning once.
- Tip 2: Secondly, if you want to make gravy to go with the lamb, remove the vegetables and lamb, then transfer the juices to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir in 1 heaped tablespoon of plain flour and cook for 1 minute whilst stirring with a whisk. Very slowly, add 500ml of lamb or chicken stock, stirring all the time until the gravy thickens.
Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb:
Lamb recipe courtesy of Leisure Cooker: NEFF Cookaholic and brand ambassador Nicky Corbishley.
So what are your thoughts? Do you also fancy trying this Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb? So tasty!
( You Might Like These Affiliated Links Below: )
Do You Need A Baking Tray?
Which Is The Best Wine To Drink With Lamb? Why not try a nice glass of red wine?
Also, check out my Easter Recipes.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts?
Thanks so much for stopping by here today. If you are looking for more tasty meat recipes why not check these posts out?
Firstly, Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise. Are you looking for a tasty recipe to make over Easter? A nice and tasty Sunday roast anyone? Fancy trying this Slow-roast pork with cauliflower cheese dauphinoise recipe out? Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise.
Secondly, Roast Rack Of Pork For Easter. Are you looking for a nice and tasty Sunday roast idea? Roast rack of pork anyone? Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 1 hour 40 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 50 minutes. Roast Rack Of Pork For Easter. So tasty.
Thirdly, Roast Pork With Perfect Crackling And Apple Sauce. Roast pork with perfect crackling and apple sauce anyone? How tasty!? Follow our recipe and cooks tips to produce perfect roast pork with crispy crackling, a simple Bramley apple sauce and gravy. How To Cook Roast Pork With Perfect Crackling And Apple Sauce. So tasty.
Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb:
Fourthly, Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. Rhubarb for dinner anyone? Fancy making this five spice belly pork with baked rhubarb recipe? Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. Preparation time:10 minutes | Total time: 1.5 – 2 hours. What do you think of this Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb recipe? Do you fancy adding it your thing’s to bake list? Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. So good.
Fifth, How To Cook Slow Cooked Red Cabbage Pulled Pork. Hello friends so how are you today? As today is Pulled Pork day I thought I would recycle this old post to share with you. Today I am sharing this tasty slow cooked red cabbage, pulled pork recipe with you. Once you have made the marinate up you can rest it for 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge. Then simply blitz all the other ingredients up in a food processor, pour over the pork and slow cook for over 5 hours, tasty. Mighty tasty and easy to cook, this impressive pulled pork feast is marinated in red cabbage and cider for ultimate tenderness. How To Cook Slow Cooked Red Cabbage Pulled Pork. So good.
Greek Lamb Stew With Tomatoes And Olives:
Sixth, Greek Lamb Stew With Tomatoes And Olives. Fancy making this Greek Lamb Stew With Tomatoes And Olives recipe? Did you know it is #LoveLambWeek this week too? Today I am sharing a nice and warming Autumn recipe with you. Greek Lamb Stew With Tomatoes And Olives. So tasty.
How About A Sweet Treat?
Firstly, Chocolate S’mores A Traditional American Campfire Treat. S’mores are a traditional American campfire treat that consists of a toasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two crackers. So yummy? Chocolate S’mores A Traditional American Campfire Treat. So much fun to make.
Last But Not Least; BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea. These classic meringues are topped with cool whipped cream and your choice of berries, they also make a delicious pudding or afternoon treat. BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea. So adorable. Such a sweet idea. BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea. So yummy.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Finally, I also hope you like this post? At the same time, remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
This post also contains affiliate links and photos. Which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.