The last few weeks we have been so busy, knocking things off our bucket list. So many posts to get ready!! The first week the children were eager to get up early and do things. This week they prefer to stay up late and get up even later!!
Last week they were up at 8am and ready for basket ball. We were up and out so early we had to put our jumpers on as it was quit chilly.
As soon as we got to the park my daughter got a headache. So we had a little play with the basketballs and then had a look for a tree we planned a few years ago.
My son is the best at basketball as you can see from his concentration!!
And he scores!!
Since then we have knocked loads more things off our summer bucket list as you will see below 🙂
Left on the bucket list…
Go To The Beach Lots Of Train Rides
- Have A BBQ
Visit Bakewell in Derby
Early Morning Runs
- Visit Matlock in Derbyshire
- Play Tennis
- Clumber Park In Nottingham
- Victoria Embankment, Nottingham
- Sherwood Forest, Nottingham
- The Gym
- Visit Lincoln in Lincolnshire
Basket Ball Lots Of Walking Mollie To The Parks
- Visit Blackpool Lancashire
Stopping At Grandma And Granddads Caravan
Days Out At Skegness Lincolnshire
- Newstead Abbey Nottinghamshire
- Shopping in Manchester
- A day trip to Bournemouth
Grandmas And Granddads
- 5 parks in 5 hours
- Go To The Woods To Have A Nerf Gun Battle
- Visit Leicester
Park Run Visit Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- A walk around Ladybower Reservoir, Derbyshire
- COSMO Restaurant Nottingham
- Visit York
- Day trip to Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Linking up with-