I have had a great week for eating more healthy and getting out running.
Trouble is I keep forgetting to log my runs.
I blame summer holidays!!
Some days lately I can not even remember what day it is.
I do love my usual routines and finding time for the gym.
Exercise really does make you feel better in yourself.
Not getting out exercising makes me grumpy!! Haha!!
|New trainer : c/o Asics|
Here is a catch up of my fitness week on Instagram:
- Getting out running in new trainers. I love wearing new running kit especially trainers. Thanks to Asics.
- I call it carb loading 😉 Yummy Pizza!!
- Asparagus, oven cooked. I wish I could afford to eat this everyday. My favourite vegetable.
- Strawberries, love strawberries…
- Vegetable stir fry with chicken breast, so tasty.
- Salted caramel cheese cake, now I can’t be perfect!!
- Paella, the husband favourite dish. One we all love too.
- Trying out new smoothie recipes.
- This mornings run. It was so hot outside!
|Nice 4 miles this morning…|
How has your week been?