Sunday Runday: Newstead Abbey Bike Ride. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Not much running this week. I am still in pain from my fall when I was out running 2 weeks ago. This week my running has taken a back seat. So another, not a Sunday runday for me!!
Just a 2 miles run on Monday and a 3 miles race on Saturday. The race was not good when you are in pain!! As you could imagine!!
Sunday Runday: Newstead Abbey Bike Ride
Trying to recover from my fall. I have been out on a few bike rides and really enjoyed them. A 2 miles bike ride every week day along side of my son doing his daily runs. Wednesday I did 10 miles on the bike and on Friday we did just under 21 miles. A love ride through Newstead Abbey.
Such a beautiful place to visit. Have you ever visited before? You need to go slow though, so you can take in the view. We stopped along the way to take photos, as you do.
Spring is perfect weather for getting out on the bikes. Do you enjoy getting out on a bike ride?
We visit here quite often, you can read another bike ride at Newstead Abby here: Photos Of The Photographer: Newstead Abbey. Today I’m sharing some pictures of me the photographer ( or should I say want to be photographer!!). We I took some beautiful pictures of the Abbey, waterfall and peacocks, which I will share once I get change. (I wish there were more hours in the day to go though photos, just and hour or 2 ;)!! ) This was on a bike ride just me my husband and 2 cameras to Newstead Abbey. Photos Of The Photographer: Newstead Abbey.
Now I am going to leave you with these beautiful photos of Newstead Abbey. Newstead Abbey is great for bike rides. Also great for learning a bit of history whilst you are there too.
Where is Newstead Abby? Newstead Abbey, Newstead Village NG15 8NA in Nottinghamshire, England.
Sunday Runday: Newstead Abbey Bike Ride:
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, ‘A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress’. After months of absence, the youngsters will return to school next week. That’s going to be odd!! The plumber will arrive today to complete the installation of our new shower, toilet, and sink. I can’t wait because it was torn out in March, right before lock-down!! ‘A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress’.
- Secondly, Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain. When Google Photos shares a memory with me, I am overjoyed. This week, Google shared this recollection with me from a walk around Newstead Abbey in my photographs. It was just over three years ago. That was three years ago!! Oh, my goodness!! Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain.
- Thirdly, Walk Around Newstead Abbey. We took a train ride to Newstead in Nottinghamshire a few weeks ago when the kids were out of school and the Husband was off work. We enjoy taking walks around here. Newstead train station. How cool. Also, nice and quiet here too. This is the station we got off at to start our walk. Walk Around Newstead Abbey.
A Wrapped Up Cosy Walk In Newstead Abbey:
- Fourthly, A Wrapped Up Cosy Walk In Newstead Abbey. In Newstead Abbey, a Wrapped Up Cosy Walk. Everyone have a wonderful Monday. So, how are things going for you today? Creative Mondays is also my favourite blog hop of the week since it allows me to see all of your incredible creative ideas. Join in the fun by linking up, reading other people’s posts, and remembering to link back to the hop in your article. Because my husband was off today, we decided to go for a long family walk. With a train ride thrown in for good measure. We also hiked 10 kilometres in and around Nottinghamshire’s Newstead Abbey. It was a lovely day, but when the sun went down, it became really cold. So cosy in this outfit, though. In Newstead Abbey, a Wrapped Up Cosy Walk.
- Fifth, Lemon Dress And Capturing The Perfect Photo. Throwback Thursday. Hello friends. The weather is awful lately, isn’t it? The wind is so strong I do not even want to leave the house. The bins are flying around the street and the wind is howling through the windows like a crazy person. With Spring around the corner, it has me holding in there and wondering how quickly it will arrive!? Lemon Dress And Capturing The Perfect Photo.
- Sixth, When the weather is fine, then you know it’s a sign. For messing about on the river. Oh sunshine I know I didn’t appreciate you half as much as I should have when you were last here but I’m so cold without you. Please hurry up and come back out again. 🥰😘 When the weather is fine, then you know it’s a sign. For messing about on the river.
The Weather Is Awful Lately:
- Seventh, The Weather Is Awful Lately. The wind is so strong I do not even want to leave the house. With Spring around the corner it has me holding in there and wondering how quickly it will arrive!? Today I’m sharing a #6poststory of me trying to get that perfect shot at the end of last Summer. With the last photo being the shot that I wanted 😍 Do you risk it all for the photo you wanted? The Weather Is Awful Lately.
- Eighth, Toy Story Shoes: Happy Friday. Finished work for the day and trying to chill with a nice Jack Daniel’s and Coke or 2. It is hard to relax today though. Lots of stress as we now have a big plumbing job that now needs doing and we are not allowed to use the toilet and shower until we get if fixed next week as our new dining room ceiling could get flooded with a blocked pipe and a leak. Great!! Not. I must make effort to go to the gym tomorrow now. Toy Story Shoes.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Don’t forget you can also leave a comment below.