Sweet Chilli Basa Fillets with Noodles and Pak Choi anyone?
Cooking time: 40
How to Make Sweet Chilli Basa Fillets with Noodles and Pak Choi:
You will need:
- 2 Sweet Chilli Marinated Basa Fillets
- 200g Rice Noodles
- Pak Choi
- Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
How To Make:
- Cook the Basa Fillets according to the instructions on pack.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl with a sprinkle of sea salt, cover with boiling water & leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Cut red peppers into wedges and stir fry for 5 minutes, add the pak choi and cook until wilted. Add the sesame seeds.
- Drain the noodles, and stir in the Soy Sauce and Lemon Juice. Toss with the red peppers, pack choi and sesame seeds.
To serve, place the noodles into a serving dish and place the sweet chilli marinated basa fillet on top.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Young’s Seafood*
*No Payment was received*