Sweet Mince Pies with Greek Yoghurt …
Prep Time 15 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- 100g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 250g ready rolled puff pastry
- Egg wash
- 1 jar of your favourite mince meat
- Icing sugar, to glaze
- Cut puff pastry in half, then cut 8 circles using 60mm pastry cutter.
- Egg wash the disc.
- Place a teaspoon of sweet mincemeat in the centre then a teaspoon of TGY.
- With remaining puff pastry cut another 8 60mm discs, egg wash and place on top, crimp the edges.
- Bake in oven 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 7 until golden brown.
- When cool sprinkle with icing sugar and glaze under a hot grill until golden brown, repeat this process twice.
Recipe and photo credit by- Total Greek Yoghurt