Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter And Spinach.
Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach – This quick and easy Asian inspired twist on traditional noodles is perfect for a mid-week meal.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, don’t worry, it will still taste just as good chopped or sliced.
How To Make Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach:
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
Takes: 15 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 2cm ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp soy or Meridian Tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp Meridian cashew butter
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Small bunch chives, chopped
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
What You Do:
- In a large frying pan or wok heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet potato and toss well. Stir in the soy, Meridian cashew butter and stock then season.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add in the spinach and chives. Stir to wilt the vegetables, check the seasoning and serve sprinkled with a few chilli flakes.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these sweet potato ideas:
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip:
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip anyone? Perfect for a lunchtime treat or addition to your dinner.
Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip.
How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty fajita recipe?
Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas anyone?
Pack a flavour punch with this pleasing recipe, perfect for a light dinner or for lunch.
With a rainbow of colours too.
This recipe is perfectly sized to feed four.
Also a good and healthy dinner option or maybe a dinner party starter?
The best of it is this recipe is made in one oven pan.
So hardly any washing up too. Result!!
What’s not to love about this recipe!?
How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: