Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Did you know, you can make Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream? How cool!?
Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream:
Homemade sweet potato ice cream recipe.
- 200ml milk
- 200ml cream
- 150g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 150g sweet potato jam
Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream Method:
- Place the milk and cream in a heavy base pan and bring to the boil.
- In a separate pan whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
- When the milk and cream has boiled, pour over the eggs and mix well for a couple of minutes.
- Leave to cool down before churning it in an ice cream machine.
- When the ice cream is almost ready, add the sweet potato jam to obtain the ripple effect.
- Remove from the machine and place in the freezer.
So what do you think about this homemade sweet potato ice cream recipe? Do you also fancy making some? Guest post Credits- Love Sweet Potatoes
Want to make some?
Sweet Potato And Ginger Jam Recipe: Afternoon Tea Recipe. Sweet potato and ginger jam, anyone? So different! Also great for afternoon tea. Sweet Potato And Ginger Jam Recipe.
You Might Also Like:
- How To Make A British Berry Trifle For Any Occasion: Firstly, do you love trifle? We do here. Also today I have this yummy British Berry Trifle to share with you: How To Make A British Berry Trifle. So good.
- Pear And Ginger Trifle: Secondly, do you love individual trifles here? If so, how about trying this pear and ginger trifle recipe out? Pear & Ginger Trifle. On the other hand, if you are looking for lots of ideas, why not check this post out? So yummy.
Thank you so much for stopping by.