Sweet Potato Wedges With Worcester Dip. Hello friends. So how are you today?
How To Make Sweet Potato Wedges:
Do you also fancy trying out these sweet potato wedges with Worcester dip?
Also, how much fun would these be for a Halloween party? Also a perfect Autumn snack.
Sarson’s Malt Vinegar
Light soy sauce
Finely chopped chilli
Sarson’s Worcester Sauce
How To Make:
1.) Firstly, peel sweet potatoes and cut into wedges.
2.) Toss in a little Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, light soy sauce, olive oil and finely chopped chilli and roast in preheated oven at 200ºC for 40 minutes until golden.
3.) Last but not least, serve hot with a dip made by mixing equal quantities of Crème Fraiche and Sarson’s Worcester Sauce.
Sweet Potato Wedges With Worcester Dip:
Guest post from Sarson’s. No payment was received. So what do you think of these Sweet Potato Wedges With Worcester Dip?
So do you also fancy making some? Because I know I do!!
Great for Halloween parties or weekend snacking foods.
Did You See These Posts:
Firstly, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: How Yummy?
A delicious and indulgent winter warmer using Shaken Udder Salted Caramel Milkshake. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.
Secondly, Life Lately And A Weekend Blog Hop: Do you love Instagram?
I do and today I’m sharing a few of my latest Instagram snap. Life Lately: Weekend Blog Hop.
Thirdly, Blackberry and Roasted Apple Juice: Fancy making your own juice? How about making some blackberry and roasted apple juice drinks?
Yeap, roasted apples whizzed up with some blackberries and a few more ingredients. Delicious. Tasty. Fresh. Healthy. Blackberry and Roasted Apple Juice.
Fourthly, Baked Apples With Fruit And Nuts:
Baked apples can go in the oven along with a roast or whatever else is in there, so long as the temperature is around the middling mark.
They’re equally good whether you eat them hot as a pudding with vanilla ice cream, or cold from the fridge for a fruity breakfast the next day. Apples Baked With Fruit And Nuts.
You Might Also Like:
- Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore
- Flared Jeans With Stripy Tank Top And Platform Boots
- Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles
- A Random Gate And Snow Photos
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Too Early For A Christmas Jumper?
- Last-Minute Sweet & Savoury Festive Treat Recipes
- Earrings Of The Day
- New Hairstyle For The Weekend!! Over 40 Style
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say About You?
- Layering Up Time Again!! Cozy Coat And Sparkles
- Cosy Season Is Here: Faux Fur Jacket And Boot On
- 10 Afternoon Mini Cake Recipes You Can Bake Today
- Bright Light Big City That’s Where I Want To Be
- The Wonderful Colours Of Autumn