Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe For Winter. Hello friends, so how are you today? I love to eat soup on a cold Winters day. Don’t you too!?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe Ingredients.
- Secondly, Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe Method.
- Thirdly, Other Soup Recipe Ideas.
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe For Winter:
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup, anyone? How yummy!! Orange, onion, and sweet potato soup. Easy dishes for sweet potatoes. Do you feel like preparing this simple, warming soup? It’s created with delicious, pan-fried sweet potatoes, orange juice, and excellent seasoning.
Preparation: 15 minutes || Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 litre vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 large sweet potato
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 orange
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe Method:
- Firstly, in a heavy base pan on a medium heat, place the oil, garlic and onion and cook for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add the peeled and chopped sweet potato, cook and stir for a further five minutes before adding the stock.
- Bring to the boil and turn down the heat to a gentle simmer
- Cook until the potatoes breaks when squashed with a fork against the side of the pan.
- Remove from the heat and with the help of a hand blender or food processor cream the soup.
- Return to the heat, add the orange juice and adjust the seasoning.
- The thickness of the soup will depend on the actual size of the potato.
- If it’s too thin you can either add more mashed sweet potatoes or boil it a little longer to reduce it.
- If it’s too thick add a little extra stock or water.
- You can add cream if you like, but we prefer it without, as the soup will taste good even if served cold.
- For extra velvetiness add a couple of white potatoes
So what do you think about this soup recipe? Do you also fancy making some? About this post- This is a guest post by Love Sweet Potatoes.
You Might Also Like These Soup Recipes:
- Firstly, Cauliflower Cheese Soup With Homemade Breadsticks. Cauliflower Cheese Soup With Homemade Breadsticks. A warming winter soup using a classic combination, perfect for Bonfire Night. Easy soup with cauliflower and cheese: Cauliflower Cheese Soup With Homemade Breadsticks. So good.
- Secondly, Creamy Chickpea And Coriander Soup. Do you like a nice and tasty creamy soup? How to use canned chickpeas? Why not make soup? How about trying this recipe; Creamy Chickpea And Coriander Soup. So much fun to make.
- Thirdly, Hearty Kale and Butter Bean Winter Soup. Are you looking for a tasty soup recipe that is full of vitamins? How about trying this Hearty Kale and Butter Bean Winter Soup? Do you feel like creating some delicious soup? Why not remain inside and cook some warm, delectable soup since it’s chilly and snowing outside? So tasty.
- Fourthly, How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup. Anyone for spiced carrot and ginger soup? Just a few ingredients and three simple procedures are required to make this soup. How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup. So good.
How To Make Dracula’s Bloody Brew Halloween Soup:
- Fifth, How To Make Dracula’s Bloody Brew Halloween Soup. As Autumn’s chill begins to bite, we look forward to traditional celebrations associated with the season, taking advantage of the rich harvest mother nature has to offer. How To Make Dracula’s Bloody Brew Halloween Soup.
- Sixth, How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup. Fancy making some tasty soup? Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup anyone? This soup is super-simple to make, with just a few ingredients and three easy steps. How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup. So tasty.
- Creamy Pea Soup: Perfect For A Light Starter Or Lunch. Last but not least, are you looking for a nice and tasty soup recipe to try out? Creamy pea soup anyone? A simple but flavourful soup that can be ready in minutes! How tasty!? Perfect for a light starter. Creamy Pea Soup: Perfect For A Light Starter Or Lunch. So good.
Soup can be divided into four primary categories: thin, thick, cold, and national. These soup varieties are well known. Which ones do you prefer? What other basic soup varieties are there? Let me know your favourite soup flavour.
Thank you so much for stopping by.