Tartan Scarf And Comfy Boots.
Hello friends and hello February!
Happy Sunday. How is your weekend going so far?
Tartan Scarf And Comfy Boots:
Pinch and a punch it’s the first of the month 🙂 Love February as it is another month closer to Spring. Also the month of love.
Got a good feeling about February, change is in the air…
Last month was so cold and miserable I was mostly living in chunky jumpers to keep warm.
I had been living in these boots too.
With all the wet, snow icy and slippy conditions outside these boots have been perfect for the school run.
I am also loving everything tartan. I was so close to picking a new tartan jacket the other day but changed my mind at the last minute.
This scarf I picked up from Primark at Christmas for £4.00 such a bargain.
Nothing much exciting happening around here at the minute. 2 of my boys have been ill in the week and now my daughter is poorly.
Not going out anywhere far this weekend.
How about you?
Been anywhere exciting?
Going anywhere fun?
Tartan Scarf And Comfy Boots
What I Wore:
- Dress : c/o Landsend
- Scarf : Primark
- Tights :Primark
- Boots : c/o Shoetique
Are you loving tartan at the minute too?
You Might Also Like:
Shoetique Boots Review:
Last week I was kindly asked by Shoetique if I would like to pick some footwear to Review.
With the cold weather I have been wearing my boots, so I picked out some nice ruby coloured boots to try out.
As soon as I saw them, I knew I had made the right choice. They looked great, a cheer me up, vibrant colour for Winter.
They fitted perfectly as soon as I slid my foot in. Usually I have to bed new footwear in before I leave the house.
Not with these boots they were comfy straight away.
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 5 Ways To Upcycle Old Jars: Recycle And Reuse
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself
- 3 Apple Pie Recipes: Just Like Grandma Used To Make
- How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween
- 11 Homemade Easter Recipes To Try Out: Easter Weekend
- Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas Parties
- Earl Grey’s Blueberry And Almond Polenta Cake
- Sugar-free Date, Almond, Fennel Seed And Banana