Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week…. what have you all been up to this week?
This week I’ve been tea dyeing some old clothes to give them a new fresh look….
Some old tops that needed brightening up…
- In a pan placed 1 tea bag for each cup full of water used,I use about 8 mugs full and 8 tea bags.
- Bring to boil and keep stirring for about 5 minutes making sure not to rip the tea bags
- Place the tea coloured water without the tea bags in a bucket for about 15 minutes.
- The shirt took longer than the jumper this dyed straight away.
- They photos don’t do the colour justice, as I took these one the sun had gone in ,the colour came out great.
Nice and beige jumper instead of old and worn out cream.
Nice and beige instead of dirty white where the black had run into the white. Hand wash out and spin then leave to dry.