Thai Beef And Potato Salad: Mid-Week Dinner Recipe. Hello. Looking for a mid-week recipe?
Something nice and healthy? Fancy making this Thai Beef and Potato Salad?
How To Make Thai Beef and Potato Salad:
Low sat fat/high protein
Total time (prep & cooking) 10-15 minutes
400g Salad/Baby potatoes (such as Charlotte or Maris Peer), cubed
4x 6oz rump steaks, fat trimmed off
2tbsp soy sauce
1tsp sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ head of Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 large carrot, very thinly sliced
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander and mint
1 tbsp ground nut oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
How To Do It:
1.) Cook the potatoes for about 5 minutes in salted boiling water and drain.
2.) Place a frying pan over a medium heat.
3.) Pop the rump steak into a bowl with the soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic, mix well.
4.) In a wok or large frying pan heat the ground nut oil and sesame oil over high heat, add the potatoes, carrot, spring onions and cabbage, cook for a couple of minutes. Add the chilli, garlic, coriander and mint. Turn the heat off. Ideally you want to have a crunch in the vegetables.
5.) Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes on both sides and rest for 2 minutes before slicing.
6.) Place the wok fried vegetables on to plates, slice the steak, arrange the sliced steak over the stir fry and finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and if you have any coriander left sprinkle a little over.
Thai Beef And Potato Salad:
Thai Beef And Potato Salad: Mid-Week Dinner Recipe. Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.
What do you think of this Thai Beef and Potato Salad recipe? Fancy trying it? Let us know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe.
You can also find lots of tasty dinner recipes here: What’s For Dinner?
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style