Thai Beef And Potato Salad: Mid-Week Dinner Recipe. Hello. Looking for a mid-week recipe?
Something nice and healthy? Fancy making this Thai Beef and Potato Salad?
How To Make Thai Beef and Potato Salad:
Low sat fat/high protein
Total time (prep & cooking) 10-15 minutes
400g Salad/Baby potatoes (such as Charlotte or Maris Peer), cubed
4x 6oz rump steaks, fat trimmed off
2tbsp soy sauce
1tsp sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ head of Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 large carrot, very thinly sliced
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander and mint
1 tbsp ground nut oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
How To Do It:
1.) Cook the potatoes for about 5 minutes in salted boiling water and drain.
2.) Place a frying pan over a medium heat.
3.) Pop the rump steak into a bowl with the soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic, mix well.
4.) In a wok or large frying pan heat the ground nut oil and sesame oil over high heat, add the potatoes, carrot, spring onions and cabbage, cook for a couple of minutes. Add the chilli, garlic, coriander and mint. Turn the heat off. Ideally you want to have a crunch in the vegetables.
5.) Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes on both sides and rest for 2 minutes before slicing.
6.) Place the wok fried vegetables on to plates, slice the steak, arrange the sliced steak over the stir fry and finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and if you have any coriander left sprinkle a little over.
Thai Beef And Potato Salad:
Thai Beef And Potato Salad: Mid-Week Dinner Recipe. Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.
What do you think of this Thai Beef and Potato Salad recipe? Fancy trying it? Let us know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe.
You can also find lots of tasty dinner recipes here: What’s For Dinner?
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue