The Big Wheel, Nottingham.
There is always something special about a day out shopping in Nottingham. My youngest son was just saying the other day, “remember when we use to go out to Nottingham every week Mum?”.
That was in the days before we had Mollie the Border Collie.
We use to take a trip to Nottingham most weeks. It doesn’t feel right going out for hours and leaving her at home alone now, though.
Mollie also likes her routine and her walks at set times.
She goes a little wild and runs around crazily if her routine is out of sink!!
Walkie 8 am 2 pm and any extras. Breakfast 9 am dinner at 5 pm.
The Big Wheel, Nottingham:
My Sunday photo was taken last week. My picture is of The Big Wheel in Market Square Nottingham. How big is this big wheel!? Looks like you can touch the sky on it.
Anyway, this was just a girly trip out to Nottingham with just my daughter. So much fun.
My daughter is at an age now where she loves to go shopping. Especially shopping with mum so mum can pay for bits and bobs too!? Ha!!
We had lots of fun picking some clothes and walking around our favourite shops.
The weather was perfect, blue skies all around. Not that you can tell from my picture!
I wanted to have a go on The Big Wheel, but my daughter was not so keen this time.
I can imagine you can see for miles right up at the top. It looks like fun and a perfect idea for a day out. Maybe next time we get to visit my daughter may have changed her mind!?
The Big Wheel, Nottingham:
I love the angle of this photo. Google kindly created a black and white version of my picture and I love it!! Thanks, Google!!
Also linking my photo of The Big Wheel, in Nottingham up to My Sunday Photo here:
You Might Also Like These Posts:
Firstly, A trip to Nottingham Winter Wonderland. #WordlessOrNotSoWordless Nottingham Winter Wonderland.
Secondly, The City Ground Robin #hoodwinked2018. The City Ground Robin #hoodwinked2018.
Last but not least, Llama Spotting At Attenborough Nature Reserve.
You Might Like My Latest Posts:
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach