The Big Wheel, Nottingham.
There is always something special about a day out shopping in Nottingham. My youngest son was just saying the other day, “remember when we use to go out to Nottingham every week Mum?”.
That was in the days before we had Mollie the Border Collie.
We use to take a trip to Nottingham most weeks. It doesn’t feel right going out for hours and leaving her at home alone now, though.
Mollie also likes her routine and her walks at set times.
She goes a little wild and runs around crazily if her routine is out of sink!!
Walkie 8 am 2 pm and any extras. Breakfast 9 am dinner at 5 pm.
The Big Wheel, Nottingham:
My Sunday photo was taken last week. My picture is of The Big Wheel in Market Square Nottingham. How big is this big wheel!? Looks like you can touch the sky on it.
Anyway, this was just a girly trip out to Nottingham with just my daughter. So much fun.
My daughter is at an age now where she loves to go shopping. Especially shopping with mum so mum can pay for bits and bobs too!? Ha!!
We had lots of fun picking some clothes and walking around our favourite shops.
The weather was perfect, blue skies all around. Not that you can tell from my picture!
I wanted to have a go on The Big Wheel, but my daughter was not so keen this time.
I can imagine you can see for miles right up at the top. It looks like fun and a perfect idea for a day out. Maybe next time we get to visit my daughter may have changed her mind!?
The Big Wheel, Nottingham:
I love the angle of this photo. Google kindly created a black and white version of my picture and I love it!! Thanks, Google!!
Also linking my photo of The Big Wheel, in Nottingham up to My Sunday Photo here:
You Might Also Like These Posts:
Firstly, A trip to Nottingham Winter Wonderland. #WordlessOrNotSoWordless Nottingham Winter Wonderland.
Secondly, The City Ground Robin #hoodwinked2018. The City Ground Robin #hoodwinked2018.
Last but not least, Llama Spotting At Attenborough Nature Reserve.
You Might Like My Latest Posts:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week