The Big Wheel, Nottingham.
There is always something special about a day out shopping in Nottingham. My youngest son was just saying the other day, “remember when we use to go out to Nottingham every week Mum?”.
That was in the days before we had Mollie the Border Collie.
We use to take a trip to Nottingham most weeks. It doesn’t feel right going out for hours and leaving her at home alone now, though.
Mollie also likes her routine and her walks at set times.
She goes a little wild and runs around crazily if her routine is out of sink!!
Walkie 8 am 2 pm and any extras. Breakfast 9 am dinner at 5 pm.
The Big Wheel, Nottingham:
My Sunday photo was taken last week. My picture is of The Big Wheel in Market Square Nottingham. How big is this big wheel!? Looks like you can touch the sky on it.
Anyway, this was just a girly trip out to Nottingham with just my daughter. So much fun.
My daughter is at an age now where she loves to go shopping. Especially shopping with mum so mum can pay for bits and bobs too!? Ha!!
We had lots of fun picking some clothes and walking around our favourite shops.
The weather was perfect, blue skies all around. Not that you can tell from my picture!
I wanted to have a go on The Big Wheel, but my daughter was not so keen this time.
I can imagine you can see for miles right up at the top. It looks like fun and a perfect idea for a day out. Maybe next time we get to visit my daughter may have changed her mind!?
The Big Wheel, Nottingham:
I love the angle of this photo. Google kindly created a black and white version of my picture and I love it!! Thanks, Google!!
Also linking my photo of The Big Wheel, in Nottingham up to My Sunday Photo here:
You Might Also Like These Posts:
Firstly, A trip to Nottingham Winter Wonderland. #WordlessOrNotSoWordless Nottingham Winter Wonderland.
Secondly, The City Ground Robin #hoodwinked2018. The City Ground Robin #hoodwinked2018.
Last but not least, Llama Spotting At Attenborough Nature Reserve.
You Might Like My Latest Posts:
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever