The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White Photography. Hello friends, back again.
Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing some photos from a photo shoot with my daughter, earlier this week. We both love vintage style photos so we edited them in lots of different filters.
Can you believe it, my baby finishes school this year. Also what an awful year it has been for school since last March too!
Poor girl, doesn’t even get a leaving prom, either.
I would have also love to help her shop for that perfect dress and help get her dressed up. Maybe I should just do a photo shoot for her and what she would have worn!?
The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White:
Anyway, my daughter needed some photos as she is hoping to study photography at college in September.
Strike a pose!
She is making up a portfolio and needed real life people!!
Ha, I’m always asking for help and now I have some.
The trouble is I’m not too good a posing so we took lots of photos and lots were blurred because I was dancing around like crazy.
Maybe in a few months we get the perfect photos between us?
1,000 photos to go through and I can’t wait for her to share some more with me.
She took photos of all of us and picked out her favourites and had them printed. They look great.
My daughter picked out my dress, you might remember it here: Lockdown Party In Style.
My daughter also has this same dress but in a different colour and with longer sleeves. I borrowed it here when I dress like Elsa From Frozen Fancy Dress. You can read the post here; Elsa From Frozen Fancy Dress: Over 40 Party Ideas, when it was my Daughters lock-down birthday.
So what do you think of my daughter first photoshoot pictures?
What I Wore: Dress: Lindy Bop
You Might Also Like:
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach