The Sun is Shining The Sky Is Blue.
The sun is shining, the sky is blue. And I feel happy. Happy all through.
Haha I still remember this quote from watching Rosie and Jim videos with my sons around 18 years ago!?!
I am feeling very happy today. The horrible windy has stopped. Yeahhhh!!!!
It has been awfully windy for days.
I have started running again. Nearly 4 weeks since my fall, where does the time go? and although it still hurts where I fell, I can still run.
Slowly but run. 3 miles this morning. Done and dusted. On it like a car bonnet today.
Back into trying to eat more healthier.
Starting with a yummy peanut butter and banana milkshake after my run followed by soup for lunch.
Even planning a 2 miles run later.
What I wore~
- Top : Barbour
- Jeans : Selfridges
- Shoes : Cath Kidston
You want me to tell you a story about these jeans in wearing?
They they retail at £280 and I won them nearly 2 years ago now.
Not only did I win them by entering my photo below into a Instagram competition with Selfridges, the photo I entered got put into their London store window for a week. How amazing would it have been to go down and see it!?!
Basically my jeans got famous…
Are you feeling happy today?
What do you think to my jeans story? Have you ever won something like this before?
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
Grab Yourself A Seat!?!
A chair made from a tree makes an interesting place to rest!!
A Family Fun Day Out In Bakewell:
Now the weather is getting a little warmer we are starting to get out on more days out again.
Join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comment box below.
- Three Places To Visit In Derbyshire
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- A Summers Day In Bakewell: Home Of The Bakewell Tart
- Orange Dress And Sandals: Throwback Thursday
- BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts
- Messing Around On The River: #WednesdayLinkUp
- Halloween Cupcakes With Chocolate Fudge Icing