The Ultimate Halloumi Sandwich: Branston Pickle.
Are you looking for something a little different for lunch?
Today I am sharing The Ultimate Halloumi Sandwich from Branston Pickle.
How To Make A The Ultimate Halloumi Sandwich:
Ready in 15 mins
What You Need:
1 tomato, quartered
20ml olive oil
2 tsp dried oregano
Pinch of sugar
20g Branston Pickle
2 slices of bread
2 button mushrooms, sliced
4 small slices halloumi
½ avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
Ground black pepper
How To Make:
1.) Preheat the oven to 170C/gas 3 and place the tomato pieces, spaced out, onto a flat baking tray.
2.) In a small pot, mix together half of both the oil and oregano, the sugar and 1 tsp of Branston Pickle, then coat the tomato with the mixture.
3.) Bake on the top shelf for 10 mins, and then turn the oven off, leaving the tomatoes inside.
4.) Meanwhile, preheat the griddle pan or grill to hot. In a small dish, combine both the remaining oregano oil, and then brush both sides of bread with it.
5.) Griddle or grill the bread slices for 1 min, turning over halfway through, then set aside.
6.) Keep the griddle or grill on, turning down to a medium heat, then griddle or grill the mushrooms and halloumi slices, turning over after 1 min, then cooking for a further 1 min.
7.) Place a piece of bread on a chopping board and layer with the rocket, avocado, halloumi, tomatoes, mushrooms and the remaining Branston Pickle, then sprinkle with pepper.
8.) Top with the other slice of bread and serve or pack up for a packed lunch or picnic.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Branston Pickle*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this The Ultimate Halloumi Sandwich?
Fancy trying one?
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comments below.
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some To Try
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To